Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Parents found out I quit my old job...

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

20 year old collegecel | Future officercel
★★★★★
I really don't look forward to going home today, my step dad called me twice and yall know how strict that mf is, I just want somewhere to run off to because I know they will rage at me once I get home. Fuck I hate my life.

Brutal, we're here for you brocel.

Seems as if a common Incel trait is having bad parents

I genuinely do not know why they would be angry about you finding a job in this economy in the Jewnited States of Shitmerica; I mean you're doing much more than tons of normies & other 'cels our age.

Best thing to do, is just be as straightforward with them as possible, and try to deescalate things if/when they do perhaps get heated.

Try & tell them you had to leave because of poor work conditions, and try to exaggerate it as bad as possible.
punch him
Only if he hits first though, you have to keep in mind, he live in Shitmerica.

In this cucked country, you can get into trouble for bullshit reasons: As such, he needs to only act in self-defense if his shit step-dad hits first.

Only if he hits first though, you have to keep in mind, he live in Shitmerica.

In this cucked country, you can get into trouble for bullshit reasons: As such, he needs to only act in self-defense if his shit step-dad hits first.
We have been in fights before but now I am at the point he can kick me out and leave me homeless