Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Parents brutally beat ricecel for spending 45k in a game

How is that even possible, insanely stupid

And then there's me who feels bad for spending 60 bucks on a Steam game and not waiting for a sale

I've had worse done to me for less (way less).
What a fucking retarded kid spending money on games like that it not only hurts his parents who he stole it from it hurts gaming in general, these payfags are to pay2win games what simps are to femoids: they enable their shitty behavior.

And is always nobody gives a shit about a man being beaten. Imagine if it would be a XX chromosome being beaten

Also how tf does he have so much money

I wanted to know which game he spent it on

I have seen this video a handful of times each time with a different headline or explanation or whatever, I am not sure what exactly he did.
Knowing gooks it could have been something as innocuous as that he stopped studying for an hour and his parents found out, or he really could have spent 10s of thousands of dollars on a game.

imo he shouldn't have been punished because that 45k should be his compensation for his ricecel genetics tbh

how did it go unnoticed so long. He surely didn't spend 45k at once but over a span of years
their chinks you fool. 45k for a single transaction is how they become whales at every gacha game in existence.

And then there's me who feels bad for spending 60 bucks on a Steam game and not waiting for a sale
Feel the same way bro lol, i feel guilty when my expenditure for the week goes over 50

45k? Beat that ungrateful little yellow skin into next Tuesday. And side note the Chinese really are a different species. Homie in the glasses barely paid any attention to the aggressive commotion happening less than 3 ft behind him. His eyes are glued to that screen.

I will never understand how you can be fucked enough in the head to spend 45k in a video game. Even if I had millions, and they obviously don't, I would still not waste money to this extent.

I have seen this video a handful of times each time with a different headline or explanation or whatever, I am not sure what exactly he did.
Knowing gooks it could have been something as innocuous as that he stopped studying for an hour and his parents found out, or he really could have spent 10s of thousands of dollars on a game.

I will never understand how you can be fucked enough in the head to spend 45k in a video game. Even if I had millions, and they obviously don't, I would still not waste money to this extent.
read my quote above

Lmfao. Did he tell them "in video game"

White parents would NEVER

read my quote above
You're probably right that it's some bullshit headline to get clicks. But since we're here we'll just respond to the hypothetical cause of this chinks outrage.

Lmfao. Did he tell them "in video game"

White parents would NEVER
My dad would do this to me and my uncle would do this to my cousin. Your dad probably wasn't even around to do this.

I've had worse done to me for less (way less).
What a fucking retarded kid spending money on games like that it not only hurts his parents who he stole it from it hurts gaming in general, these payfags are to pay2win games what simps are to femoids: they enable their shitty behavior.
Nice parallel between foids and overwatch:feelshaha:

Well deserved ifs true.

You're probably right that it's some bullshit headline to get clicks. But since we're here we'll just respond to the hypothetical cause of this chinkcel outrage.
Yeah idk I know for a fact I have seen it another time saying he was meant to be studying and was not, and gook parents will have a reaction like that over just not studying and playing games.
Need some ricecels to translate.

Mh, my bad. Guess my point still applies, just maybe not to that kid in paticular but whales in general.

Yeah idk I know for a fact I have seen it another time saying he was meant to be studying and was not, and gook parents will have a reaction like that over just not studying and playing games.
Need some ricecels to translate.
Yeah that could just as easily be the case.

And you're right the same video had different headlines.

Mh, my bad. Guess my point still applies, just maybe not to that kid in paticular but whales in general.
Yeah point still applies, rice parents can be crazy though, he may have not even really done anything wrong at all, I have seen rice parents be crazy like this before.
Yeah that could just as easily be the case.

And you're right the same video had different headlines.

View attachment 926406
Oh cool yeah, and rice parents will certainly do the top headline and act all crazy like that.
Twitter can have alot of misinformation on it, in this case it is mostly harmless but people can be led to believe other things, its a cringy bluepilled normshit site that I almost never open. And they make clickbait stuff to drive engagement and what not.

based ricecel

Lol based parents