Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Parents asked me today why I haven't found a girlfriend yet.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Literally after dinner, I go back to my room. My mother comes into my room and asked if she can talk. She then says, "Your dad is wondering why you haven't had a girlfriend yet." I briefly respond with, "Well mom, no girls are interested." She then replies, "That can't be true. You're 23 years old, you have a stable military career and get paid good money. You're also very physically fit and you're a good person."

They don't understand. I'm 5'4" and Middle Eastern, in a town filled mostly with white people. I have to compete with 6'1" Brad and 6'3" Tyler. Nothing I do will ever change the fact that I am just not wanted as a partner.

I didn't want to hurt my parents as they were already sad that I haven't found anyone at all yet, so I just told them I'd try harder to find a girlfriend. Fuck, this hurts.

Like most boomers she is delusionally bluepilled

If it helps, at least it shows your family cares. I’m much older than you and my family has never asked me why I don’t have a relationship. It’s like they don’t give a shit and are ok with me being lonely and outcast.

I'm Middle Eastern

Go to Middle East then to find your woman. What do you think happens if an European dude comes to try steal your women from your countries?

You have a good situation, BTW. You are not ugly. My parents never ask(ed) about a girlfriend, because they know that I am too ugly to get one.

Why do you still live with your parents?!?

If it helps, at least it shows your family cares. I’m much older than you and my family has never asked me why I don’t have a relationship. It’s like they don’t give a shit and are ok with me being lonely and outcast.

The silver lining is good, at least my parents see value in me. But women don't.
Go to Middle East then to find your woman. What do you think happens if an European dude comes to try steal your women from your countries?

You have a good situation, BTW. You are not ugly. My parents never ask(ed) about a girlfriend, because they know that I am too ugly to get one.

Why do you still live with your parents?!?

I don't live with them. I am sent home at the moment due to the Corona Virus. Normally I live on base.

I'm telling you even Middle Eastern women here don't want to date Middle Eastern men, and absolutely will not date a guy who is 5'4". I don't really go for white chicks, but on a military base that's literally all there is most of the time.

If this happened to me i wouldn't know how to respond. But i've already talked a bit about today's dating market in front of them and they just become unresponsive.

If this happened to me i wouldn't know how to respond. But i've already talked a bit about today's dating market in front of them and they just become unresponsive.

I've talked to them about this before, when I was 19. They told me I was overreacting and I just need to be more confident. Truth is they don't want what I am saying to be real, because I am their only son and they don't want to see me without family or children.

I decided not to bring up the blackpill with parents anymore, because it hurts them more than it hurts me.

Chad doesn't have to try at all.
The silver lining is good, at least my parents see value in me. But women don't.

I don't live with them. I am sent home at the moment due to the Corona Virus. Normally I live on base.

I'm telling you even Middle Eastern women here don't want to date Middle Eastern men, and absolutely will not date a guy who is 5'4". I don't really go for white chicks, but on a military base that's literally all there is most of the time.

If it helps, I have a cousin who is balding 5'6 and he's married. And we're middle eastern too (Turk).

Brutal. My parents know it’s over for me because I have a horrific skin disease that makes me look like a zombie.

They just don't know what it's like to be 20ish in 2020, don't hold it against them.

5'4 in the military? What do you specialize in?

I didn't want to hurt my parents as they were already sad that I haven't found anyone at all yet
why would you care about their feelings , they are the cause of your suffering .

'm 5'4" and Middle Eastern, in a town filled mostly with white people.
JFL , a brown fella who have his beard shaved , you won't be able to cope with a beard . things are even worse this way .
in which country you are ?

Why are boomers always denying reality?

Literally after dinner, I go back to my room. My mother comes into my room and asked if she can talk. She then says, "Your dad is wondering why you haven't had a girlfriend yet." I briefly respond with, "Well mom, no girls are interested." She then replies, "That can't be true. You're 23 years old, you have a stable military career and get paid good money. You're also very physically fit and you're a good person."

They don't understand. I'm 5'4" and Middle Eastern, in a town filled mostly with white people. I have to compete with 6'1" Brad and 6'3" Tyler. Nothing I do will ever change the fact that I am just not wanted as a partner.

I didn't want to hurt my parents as they were already sad that I haven't found anyone at all yet, so I just told them I'd try harder to find a girlfriend. Fuck, this hurts.

It sucks, but you're 5'4". Women don't ever consider a guy that short for dating, especially if you're in a western country. I'm 5'5" and my parents, especially my mom refused to acknowledge that being that short basically takes you out of the game regardless of what other good things you have going for yourself. Ascension is no easy task if you're a manlet.

Tell them it's because ur subhuman

maybe blackpill them

This is hard to read ngl

Ask your parents to set you up with a hot Middle Eastern foid, one of the pro-sex, no-hijab ones

At least your parents care, I get insulted infront of my parents for being bald at such a young age, I begged them for 6 years to get hair transplant surgery and despite having so much money they refuse, and expect me to get a good job and give 80% of earnings to them, my parents are like top 10% in wealth relative to the where I live, imagine having parents this selfish!
I plan to walk out as soon as I get a stable job to sustain my life, I would rather be poor than acknowledge them as my parents, they are very definition of selfishness, to them i'm nothing more a workhorse who isn't yeilding enough earnings, they always brag about how they educated me into the most expensive college (only did because I had exceptional academic performance and would be a good workhorse later on), after going bald my life was literally falling apart and I talked to them about it and they still didn't give shit!
Be grateful for having parents that love you
Some of us aren't human even to our parents

Last edited:
At least your parents care, I get insulted infront of my parents for being bald at such a young age, I begged them for 6 years to get hair transplant surgery and despite having so much money they refuse, and expect me to get a good job and give 80% of earnings to them, my parents are like top 10% in wealth relative to the where I live, imagine having parents this selfish!
I plan to walk out as soon as I get a stable job to sustain my life, I would rather be poor than acknowledge them as my parents, they are very definition of selfishness, to them i'm nothing more a workhorse who isn't yeilding enough earnings, they always brag about how they educated me into the most expensive college (only did because I had exceptional academic performance and would be a good workhorse later on), after going bald my life was literally falling apart and I talked to them about it and they still didn't give shit!
Be grateful for having parents that love you
Some of us aren't human even to our parents
how old are youy?

It's better to keep them bluepilled tbh.

Yeah, used to happened a lot.
On the bright side, they'll eventually realize that asking you is pointless and won't do it again.

back in her day having a stable career would assure you a gf now you just have to have a stable face and dick

My parents dont care about me since i left home. Before that, i tried not to torture them with the blackpill, because boomers are just way too delusional. Some older than me friends also try to convince me that i should at least try, because i have a job and im a very "interesting" person because i read philosophy and spiritual stuff... Like it matters lmao Imagine a world in which foids got wet because you read Aristotle LMAO They cant not believe that all that matters now are looks and absolutely nothing else.

"Well, i'm your son afterall"

Why no gf?

None are interested.

Can't be true.

Evidence: am I a joke to you?

My family just assumes I'm gay

Being a female boomer is like being a 5 year old child.

Leave ya parents after the contract is done they’ll never understand ya issues and will shame ya for not extending their bloodline.
My parents dont care about me since i left home. Before that, i tried not to torture them with the blackpill, because boomers are just way too delusional. Some older than me friends also try to convince me that i should at least try, because i have a job and im a very "interesting" person because i read philosophy and spiritual stuff... Like it matters lmao Imagine a world in which foids got wet because you read Aristotle LMAO They cant not believe that all that matters now are looks and absolutely nothing else.
:feelscry:

Last edited:
both of my parents tell me not to date foids because they are cunts and will ruin my life

"I don't know mom, maybe it's because im fucking ugly and modern women are fucking hypocritical whores? And part of it is your fucking fault?"

Run at your parents like a lunatic and yell "YOU MADE ME THIS WAAAAY!!"

Boomer pigs always oink in ignorance about why the youngins' and their fancy cell phones don't have things as well as the pork generation did. They truly are that stupid and oblivious.

Tell ur parents if it’s so easy to round up a harem of Stacy’s for u. Then look at the shock on their stupid faces