Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Parents are nudging me to "shoot my shot"

Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
★★★
They are becoming increasingly persistent in making me approach a foid. No matter how much I try to argue against it (without using the blackpill of course), they still try. I believe they might start putting punitive measures if I don't approach one and no just telling them to back off won't work as it will only make things worse. What should I do?

Just tell them you are asexual.

It's like the gay excuse but less gay.

They are becoming increasingly persistent in making me approach a foid. No matter how much I try to argue against it (without using the blackpill of course), they still try. I believe they might start putting punitive measures if I don't approach one and no just telling them to back off won't work as it will only make things worse. What should I do?
Turn their bullshit against them and ask them to set you up with someone.

Once they see how every girl rejects you due to being an arrogant, entitled, hypergamous slut maybe they’ll back the fuck off finally and see your point?

I reccomend just approaching while they watch enough times that
they see you get rejected then you can tell them about bad genetics.

They may have to learn the hard way

If you go places without your parents, just lie and say you did and that it failed

Once they see how every girl rejects you due to being an arrogant, entitled, hypergamous slut maybe they’ll back the fuck off finally and see your point?
Nuh uh. most parents are bluepilled as fuck. they'll just till him to keep trying. lots of parents are also arrogant and cant see how their progeny would be undesirable.

I'm in the same position as you but you still need to try man. I'm planning to approach a fee girls next semester even if I get rejected I'll atlewst gain something out of it and I can atleast tell myself I was brave enough to approach

In my 20s. I depend on them for the house and I really don't want to leave my LDAR lifestyle.
tell them ur working on it. if they pester u later tell them u got rejected. by ur mid 20s they should give up

Do you NEET or you have to be a wagie?

This. Just tell them you asked out some foids and keep gettting rejected
tell them ur working on it. if they pester u later tell them u got rejected. by ur mid 20s they should give up
Yeah the issue with that is that they believe that success is guaranteed if I just try hard enough. Man if they were only less delusional.

Yeah the issue with that is that they believe that success is guaranteed if I just try hard enough. Man if they were only less delusional.
they can't help it. the bluepill cannot be reversed in the old. just keep telling them ur working on it. hopefully u have siblings who are getting in relationships. it offsets some of the pressure.

They probably also think it'll help you develop your social skills which isn't a bad thing imo

Volcel unless you actually try unironically.

You don't need to quit your job and hit on every woman you see, a handful of rejections will be enough. Once that's done, do what Fatlink said, they can see it for themselves.

Tell your parents the only shot your shooting is through your head (worked for me they seldom bring up the topic anymore)

Volcel unless you actually try unironically.

You don't need to quit your job and hit on every woman you see, a handful of rejections will be enough. Once that's done, do what Fatlink said, they can see it for themselves.
if ur genuinely ugly u need something else to raise ur value, typically money. if ur in ur early 20s like OP u dont have enough of that. not trying is the pragmatic option.

No it isn't.

Not trying is the literally not even trying option.

What's with people here telling me water is wet shit like I haven't been in the manosphere before "blackpill" and "redpill" were even terms of art.

Approach a woman infront of them. If works out fine or you have nothing to lose

"It would be sexual harassment if I approach a foid and she will call the police instantly. Chad is the only one who is allowed to approach toilets. Deal with it, boomers. It's 2024 now."

Be honest. Stand your ground.

what kind of approaches? do they want you to approach any girl in particular? honestly sounds like kind of a weird thing for a parent to ask if there’s no girl involved

what's ur routine? i NEETed for just short of 2 years and I was bored out of my mind half the time. how do u survive
Watch YouTube, post and moderate here, listen to music, fight with the cucks in yahoo Jews comment sections, goyslopmaxx, perform mild and tedious home maintenance chores such as garbage removal and water and furnace filter changing, sleep a lot and once it’s finally out I will be playing the Haunted Chocolatier nonstop but before all that I will try and sell/get rid of the shitty piece of shit MSI gaming laptop my mother got me that has far too small an internal hard drive (and that refuses to update to the current version of Windows 11) so I have some money to go towards either a new desktop or new and better laptop and then probably try and get back into the recently updated yet again greatest game of all time Stardew Valley. :feelsokman:

Also since I live close to Canada I might begin whore maxxing with high priced sluts since Montreal has some of the best looking women on the planet. :feelsthink:

Go big or go home right? :feelshehe:

shoot your shot (go ER) (in roblox)

Lucky. My parents are giga cucks who already knew it was over for me

hopefully u have siblings who are getting in relationships. it offsets some of the pressure.
Fortunately I'm an only child. I couldn't bare having a whore sister or a Chad brother.

Go do it!! Then they can SEE what you're up against

jfl, You should pull something I did; reveal the black pill to them. I did that and oh boy was it great!!!! (I am being sarcastic)