Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Parents are getting a divorce

SeethingRn

SeethingRn

Greycel
They're both moving on and already have other partners in mind. I don't know what to do. This family was the only thing I had left and now its shit. Everythings shitty. I cant even have a fucking family :feelsmage:
Bet if I was taller this wouldnt be happening

Be careful! You will start catching your mother fucking other guys at home.

Damn bro that's brutal. I'm sorry
50659039041325863223770671144269893548487500599480306691366691201102437679104.png

Be careful! You will start catching your mother fucking other guys at home.
They're talking about getting me a therapist because I mentioned strangling their new partner in their sleep when they got remarried.

They're talking about getting me a therapist because I mentioned strangling their new partner in their sleep when they got remarried.
You shouldn't do that. Just don't treat new partners so well. So, they can start giving gifts to gain your trust.

dont let others know what you're thinking otherwise 'for your safety' you'll be sitting in a mental ward for 6 months with your rights forgone. Just tread water

of course they're getting divorced, they were dumb enough to get married:feelsLSD:

My parents also got divorced, it's shitty for a while but it gets better trust me

I recall the day Mother was served divorce papers...it was winter and I was present while it happened. We had been living with my grandparents for a year.

Stay with your mom. Dad will force you to wash your own clothes and dishes

They're both moving on and already have other partners in mind. I don't know what to do. This family was the only thing I had left and now its shit. Everythings shitty. I cant even have a fucking family :feelsmage:
lmao cuck

It would happen if you were tall, rip to your family life, plus they have other partners already??!! Rip bro I’ve been there
Gigabased ,I wanted the same thing too

Two birthdays and two Christmas’s at least. Same thing happened to me when I was 12 it’s not easy at first but eventually you realize how common divorce is and you accept it

My mom separated from my dad when I was like 16 or 17 because she got tired of his years of leechmaxxing / unemploymentmaxxing / alcoholmaxxing and we got evicted from our house. Neither one of them have had another partner since but they are both pretty old.

White people problems can't relate. Imagine watching your parents fuck other partners, I would've shot the degenerate fucks in their sleep.

Happened to me in mid twenties and pretty much everybody I know comes from a broken household. It sucks, but you're not alone.