Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Parents are also responsible for their incel sons

Longbowman

Longbowman

Johannes Factotum
-
Being incel is mainly genetic, yet the upbringing has a significant impact on the early years of life. I remember struggling to socialize as a boy. My anxiety was bad, but what shaped me the most was the upbringing. I saw my friends going to some events while my parents prevented me from doing so. They were overprotective, of course. Other kids were hanging out around my neighborhood and where was I? Kept inside the house playing videogames and watching YouTube videos like a sucker. I had clothes too childish for my age. I knew there was something wrong with me. Everybody had a relationship, except for me. I also recall begging my parents to buy me decent clothes and let me hang out with the other people. They wouldn't let me. They would say, "we have different things to worry about". My social necessity was irrelevant to them. My cope was to think that I was a gifted child. "Geniuses don't have many friends, that's the reason why I'm so lonely".

To be fair, I discovered later in life that I was actually pretty smart. Not to sound arrogant or anything, but I had always believed I was dumb because despite not being a complete failure at school my performance was low compared to many idiotic students then. Today I know what affected me during my school years: ADHD. Yes, I know. It sucks, doesn't it? In the end, I turned out to be one of those high IQ teenagers with ADHD. Again, I'm not bragging. A high IQ didn't prevent me from being a social failure. Years kept inside the house eating unhealthy food resulted in severe acne. My hair looks really dry. I don't know how to approach girls. I can't look them into their eyes. At age 18, my parents had the balls to ask me why I still don't have a girlfriend. Well, guess what? It's not only due to my bad genetics, you braindeads corrupted my childhood. I had a chance of ascending to the normie tier and having at least one girlfriend, but no. My parents had to screw everything up. Thanks, retards.

JFL at the ''socialmaxxing gets me to ascend'' cope

JFL at the ''socialmaxxing gets me to ascend'' cope

Well, I could have at least tried. My friends wanted me to hang out with them anyways, and the girls in their group never shunned me or anything. Maybe I had a chance, who knows. My parents screwed it up.

Feminism causes inceldom.

Well, I could have at least tried. My friends wanted me to hang out with them anyways, and the girls in their group never shunned me or anything. Maybe I had a chance, who knows. My parents screwed it up.
Putting you on growth hormones and testosterone treatment would have been much better than jestering for normtards tbh

Parent's need to take more responsibility for their actions

Breeding with bad genes is enough on its own that they have to take full responsibility. You get punished all day, every day for their crime.

Being incel is mainly genetic, yet the upbringing has a significant impact on the early years of life. I remember struggling to socialize as a boy. My anxiety was bad, but what shaped me the most was the upbringing. I saw my friends going to some events while my parents prevented me from doing so. They were overprotective, of course. Other kids were hanging out around my neighborhood and where was I? Kept inside the house playing videogames and watching YouTube videos like a sucker. I had clothes too childish for my age. I knew there was something wrong with me. Everybody had a relationship, except for me. I also recall begging my parents to buy me decent clothes and let me hang out with the other people. They wouldn't let me. They would say, "we have different things to worry about". My social necessity was irrelevant to them. My cope was to think that I was a gifted child. "Geniuses don't have many friends, that's the reason why I'm so lonely".

To be fair, I discovered later in life that I was actually pretty smart. Not to sound arrogant or anything, but I had always believed I was dumb because despite not being a complete failure at school my performance was low compared to many idiotic students then. Today I know what affected me during my school years: ADHD. Yes, I know. It sucks, doesn't it? In the end, I turned out to be one of those high IQ teenagers with ADHD. Again, I'm not bragging. A high IQ didn't prevent me from being a social failure. Years kept inside the house eating unhealthy food resulted in severe acne. My hair looks really dry. I don't know how to approach girls. I can't look them into their eyes. At age 18, my parents had the balls to ask me why I still don't have a girlfriend. Well, guess what? It's not only due to my bad genetics, you braindeads corrupted my childhood. I had a chance of ascending to the normie tier and having at least one girlfriend, but no. My parents had to screw everything up. Thanks, retards.
My father was the worst kinda guy you can have, my mother was a whore, grandpa is a alcoholic pedophile , granma is evil cunt there was literally no sane person where I grow up:feelskek: