Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Parent talking to me about marriage and stuff.

Gr@v

Gr@v

Recruit
★★
So, I was feeling pretty down about my whole situation in general and how I've basically booked myself a flight over to incel land with my below average looks, weight, and whatnot. Genetics is fun..

Anyhow, my aunt notices this and phones my mom about it and I talk with mom about how I keep wondering how these people get married and stuff. Like.. honestly.. how do they pull that stuff off? Along with the usual self-deprecation, I was just basically giving her a bit of blackpill to discourage her ideas of "Just work on your studies! Girls like an intelligent guy, who is interesting! That, and they also look for something remarkable in a man, so.. stand out!"

This is some of the worst advice I've seen for someone trying to get into the dating scene with the SMV of a rat. She didn't really listen, and in good old boomer fashion, kept going on about what she sees is reality in actuality. She says all this, yet she got together with my fake ass beta male dad, who basically abandoned me and older brother in childhood. He wasn't even that good in his studies or whatever, hence his shitty position as some accountant. That, and his personality is non-existent and mainly beta asf. Having a boomer parent sucks. I know she means well for me, but.. it just doesn't work like that. At all.

Funnily enough I just got off the phone with my grandmother who handed me some bluepills about my situation

Funnily enough I just got off the phone with my grandmother who handed me some bluepills about my situation
Did she tell you of the good ol' "Just shower 5 times a day br0.." or something else?

girls like a smart guy

Thats just code word for if hes smart than he must have a good job therefore will be a good income, aka betabuxx

You gotta realize when your own mother is setting you up for failure

Thats just code word for if hes smart than he must have a good job therefore will be a good income, aka betabuxx

You gotta realize when your own mother is setting you up for failure
I literally told her that on the phone just a few seconds after processing what that phrase was meaning, and she just flat out ignored that and went on to another topic altogether. JFL tbh

JFL. I don't know what would be worse, my parents trying to bleupill me like that, or them telling me "be happy to be alone" like they always do. Either way it's suifuel

Did she tell you of the good ol' "Just shower 5 times a day br0.." or something else?
It was pretty much in the same bracket of blue pills, you know getting a haircut and “styling your beard because one day you just might run into a girl”. :feelskek: Boy is she gonna die disappointed I actually feel pretty sorry for her even though I’m the one who has to slog through the shit. Still family is one of the few things I care about anymore no matter how deluded they are

At least your family talks to you about relationships. My parents have only casually mentioned it in over 35 years and my older sister who is supposed to help me has never mentioned the thought of me in a relationship other than once seriously asking if I am a fag. It’s like I’m expected to be lonely and dateless my whole life.

And where is incel land, SEA?

JFL. I don't know what would be worse, my parents trying to bleupill me like that, or them telling me "be happy to be alone" like they always do. Either way it's suifuel
yes, be happy that you're alone in this world and are painfully aware of that fact. JFL at this retarded ass "logic" that they spew around.

We are not remarkable :feels:

We are not remarkable :feels:
I kind of hate that ideology she keeps trying to push on me, so like.. the average man isn't enough nowadays? You need to be "remarkable"? So, what, I'm supposed to be like some sort of singer or something to attract their attention?? It's really vague..

If your parents aren't willing to find you a wife or get you married, than they have failed you.

I kind of hate that ideology she keeps trying to push on me, so like.. the average man isn't enough nowadays? You need to be "remarkable"? So, what, I'm supposed to be like some sort of singer or something to attract their attention?? It's really vague..

don’t be confused...

EUROPA The Last Battle - Part 2

[50:30] Feminism

It was pretty much in the same bracket of blue pills, you know getting a haircut and “styling your beard because one day you just might run into a girl”. :feelskek: Boy is she gonna die disappointed I actually feel pretty sorry for her even though I’m the one who has to slog through the shit. Still family is one of the few things I care about anymore no matter how deluded they are

lol little do they know you have 10000+ posts on a incel forum

lol little do they know you have 10000+ posts on a incel forum
That’s pretty sad all things considered. Not even a year ago I would’ve called myself a loser for even lurking here

My grandmother is based and knows how bad it is for me and other below-average guys. She said to me once that social media is a worse invention than any weapon, since it attacks the moral foundation. Guns can kill men, but Tinder kills all morality.

tell them to find you a girl

tell them to find you a girl
They'd probably get me like.. some ratchet ass below average lookin Egyptian wife. Those are the worst. I refuse to be with someone I can't stand, along with something arranged, with someone who isn't even my proper looksmatch even and won't benefit me whatsoever since they wouldn't be my true partner and shit.

Boomers are the most ignorant, filthy pieces of shit that enjoyed the best this world has to offer and fucked it all up for everyone else

"Just work on your studies! Girls like an intelligent guy, who is interesting! That, and they also look for something remarkable in a man, so.. stand out!"
Of all bluepilled advice, this is one of the worst and most bullshit. JFL. Do you think Chad studies? Nope.

So, I was feeling pretty down about my whole situation in general and how I've basically booked myself a flight over to incel land with my below average looks, weight, and whatnot. Genetics is fun..

Anyhow, my aunt notices this and phones my mom about it and I talk with mom about how I keep wondering how these people get married and stuff. Like.. honestly.. how do they pull that stuff off? Along with the usual self-deprecation, I was just basically giving her a bit of blackpill to discourage her ideas of "Just work on your studies! Girls like an intelligent guy, who is interesting! That, and they also look for something remarkable in a man, so.. stand out!"

This is some of the worst advice I've seen for someone trying to get into the dating scene with the SMV of a rat. She didn't really listen, and in good old boomer fashion, kept going on about what she sees is reality in actuality. She says all this, yet she got together with my fake ass beta male dad, who basically abandoned me and older brother in childhood. He wasn't even that good in his studies or whatever, hence his shitty position as some accountant. That, and his personality is non-existent and mainly beta asf. Having a boomer parent sucks. I know she means well for me, but.. it just doesn't work like that. At all.

I don't understand what men's obession is with wanting to create kid's i just want it to be easier to get women not kid's i'm not obsessed with that fuck trying to spread my gene lol my line end's with me

They'd probably get me like.. some ratchet ass below average lookin Egyptian wife. Those are the worst. I refuse to be with someone I can't stand, along with something arranged, with someone who isn't even my proper looksmatch even and won't benefit me whatsoever since they wouldn't be my true partner and shit.
volcel

My parents have been subtly joking about marriage lately. Stuff like seeing a cute ethnic foid and then saying that she would be a good potental wife for me. JFL I can't even talk properly to men sometimes, how I could ever be charismatic enough that I could get a foid to marry me.
You're volcel then. I would love it if my parents would set up an arranged marriage for me with someone of my own ethnicity, as long as she's not deformed or something and most importantly: loyal. Hell, I might even take a fat foid at this point. But I live in the west so that's not going to happen, foids here make more money than men so there's no reason for them to enter a betabuxx marriage. I recently made a thread about how my father got married around my own age when he might not even had a job, the wonders of the third world.

Assuming he has the ability to be a volcel.

Kinda like how mgtows call themselves men going their own way instead of sent their own way.

My mother stopped trying to forcefeed me bluepills and just stopped mentioning me getting a wife or a girlfriend altogether. She knows it's over.

My mother still bluepills me day to day. "Just focus on your study and get a good job. Girls like guys with a good job so you can provide for your wife and children. That's what women want"

I hope my parents don’t bring up marriage any time soon

My mother still bluepills me day to day. "Just focus on your study and get a good job. Girls like guys with a good job so you can provide for your wife and children. That's what women want"
Same, my parents tell me the same advice. Betabuxxing worked for my incel-tier peruvian father, but it would never work for me. (((Feminism))) didn't have as much influence in my country as it does now, any foid can provide to themselves. I suck at my grades in college anyways.