Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Parent and family teachings about females

L

Lonesome Bright

Self-banned
-
I am very curious about what teachings you all have had grwoing up espesialy about females. Personaly I was not taught the right and wrongs clearly about the opposite sex. Most of the time when I was little my family members would tell dirty jokes, so when I was little I took most of this litteraly which which did not help with my problem with inceldom when I was a little child. Let me know what you guys have experenced and share with me here on this forum

they had sex next to me. never began :society:

My parents never taught me anything about anything.

The generic bullshit the people that did get talks about that. Treat women with respect, be a gentleman. Women like that. No, no the fuck they don’t lmfao. Not when it’s coming from short fuckin virgin like me at least. Normie shit that probably worked in there times but now women aren’t traditional but want men to still oblige to our traditional rolls

same here they taught me nothing lots of blue pill nonsense
I was raised by the tv, you wouldn't believe the amount of bluepilled bullshits we were bombarded in the late 90s, early 00s. Nerdy normies choosing between a Stacy and loyal Becky because he has a better personality than Chad's, that was the premise of every movie and dumb kids believed in all that shits.

Same as you I wasn't prepared for the real world so the school was very traumatic experience for me when I saw where I stand in the hierarchy.

I was raised by the tv, you wouldn't believe the amount of bluepilled bullshits we were bombarded in the late 90s, early 00s. Nerdy normies choosing between a Stacy and loyal Becky because he has a better personality than Chad's, that was the premise of every movie and dumb kids believed in all that shits.

Same as you I wasn't prepared for the real world so the school was very traumatic experience for me when I saw where I stand in the hierarchy.
same here but the truth about females has become painfully clear only recently as an adult how things really work. It all fucked, hell even an education is pointless, you do not need education to get somewhere in life only CONFIDENCE by being an evil arsshole LOL

The generic bullshit the people that did get talks about that. Treat women with respect, be a gentleman. Women like that. No, no the fuck they don’t lmfao. Not when it’s coming from short fuckin virgin like me at least. Normie shit that probably worked in there times but now women aren’t traditional but want men to still oblige to our traditional rolls
Yeah I know it is all fucked up, I personaly cannot wait to die

My mom is a trad Christian and she literally told me “woman is made of man’s rib”, kek

My mom is a trad Christian and she literally told me “woman is made of man’s rib”, kek
read the bible for yourself do not focus so much of the story focus on the wisdom inside the story

same here but the truth about females has become painfully clear only recently as an adult how things really work. It all fucked, hell even an education is pointless, you do not need education to get somewhere in life only CONFIDENCE by being an evil arsshole LOL
i was bluepilledish up until 30, i knew that foids strongly prefer tall, rich and goodlooking, but I believed that not all foids are like that and I had no clue how much validation and attention gets even the chubby 3/10 roasties.

Yeah I know it is all fucked up, I personaly cannot wait to die
Same dude. I wish so many days I had a terminal illness. I feel like i would cry day of being told but I’d be at peace afterwards. Exhausted of life man

Same dude. I wish so many days I had a terminal illness. I feel like i would cry day of being told but I’d be at peace afterwards. Exhausted of life man
I think we all essentualy feel this way