Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "parent" advice

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
My shit "parents" are telling me to eat those premade box food microwave heatable things. That shit doesnt pass for food. They tell me to buy them, theyre called findus/dafgårds etc, sells for around 28kr or something a piece. They want me to live like a rat just because its cheaper. Fuck that. I eat out every day even though its expensive. Im not allowed to save the neetbux anyway as i have to show my bank receipt every month anyway, if i have more left at the end, then thats how much less i´ll get next time.

Also, sure, its even cheaper to buy food at the supermarket and cook it at home, but i aint a bloody woman. It´s humiliating to assume that incels should cook, clean (often), do laundry.

Theyre telling me to eat a version of those insect bars from snowpiercer almost, when i can eat out every day through neetbuxx, no bloody choice there. Why suffer in any way when there´s an alternative.

parents don't know jack shit

they are coping with the fact that they fucked me up and wonder why i spend so much time on xbox and the computer to this day i've been doing this shit since 9

Mum & school gave me good food every day growing up until i was kicked out by that same momster (she did cook good food growing up), and then you are told to cook your own food or buy slave boxes with barely any taste and nutrients??

Also, sure, its even cheaper to buy food at the supermarket and cook it at home, but i aint a bloody woman. It´s humiliating to assume that incels should cook, clean (often), do laundry.
Well we don't have foids so who else will do it?

Well we don't have foids so who else will do it?
restaurant/fast food join wagies, thats who. The moron cucks/incels who work and/or the ones alrdy with GF. What a dumb question. Cook??? as a man?? I´d rather steal others cooked food if i didnt have neetbux for eating out.

And then some milk if i feel hungry otherwise. Worked fine for me for years now.

restaurant/fast food join wagies, thats who. The moron cucks/incels who work and/or the ones alrdy with GF. What a dumb question. Cook??? as a man?? I´d rather steal others cooked food if i didnt have neetbux for eating out.
Yeah men invented cooking when we had to hunt. Why are you acting like it's somehow exclusive to foids?
Not even mentioning that the best cooks in the world are all men.

You a fakecel zoomer ,<18 kid or what?
Do what the fuck you want.
Im just perplexed by the day all the time how people can give so bad advice with no principle standing behind them.. they just tell me to take it up the ass

Yeah men invented cooking when we had to hunt. Why are you acting like it's somehow exclusive to foids?
thats different. thats their job. specialization. All men should have a woman at home. Restaurants should only be for special occations. But if left without a woman, you shouldnt bite the bullet/compromise, and cook urself, or accept a lower standard of food through pre-made box-slave food.. thats dumb

Last edited:
true, men who cook are awesome, and it also makes you more independent and you can make your food cater to your own taste

ofc men invented cooking, women never invented anything. But they left the job to women after instructing them with the basics, and then women instructed eachother

true, men who cook are awesome, and it also makes you more independent and you can make your food cater to your own taste
Apart from being a skilled chef as an occupation, degrading urself with such a physical demeaning task at home as a man when u could be focusing ur attention elsewhere is illogical and demeaning

chef-men who cook at restaurants are awesome, men who cook at home are pathetic

Its not ur fault ur left without a wife, so u shouldnt accept it and go with it.

u honestly believe men ever did the cooking (at home) in any society? they never did.

u honestly believe men ever did the cooking (at home) in any society? they never did.
You really think none of the 50 billion men who existed throughout history ever cooked at home? Seems kind of improbable if you ask me.

It basically comes down to: You´re not respecting yourself if you´re doing female chores at home. Sure u can tidy up some, but thats it.

You really think none of the 50 billion men who existed throughout history ever cooked at home? Seems kind of improbable if you ask me.
basically, yes. Only like 0,6% of them ever did. They lived in communal clan societies where women did all the cooking. Check out the duggard family. Do the men cook? none, never. Men have always given that task to women so they can focus their mind on other things. If you even question this, you´re brainwashed.

Last edited:
I havnt cooked a single meal in like a year. And im still breathing. Havnt starved either. I even live in a small town, so the competition is low, so prices are high, but i manage. Just dont travel and buy things. Just food.

Last edited:
basically, yes. Only like 0,6% of them ever did. They lived in communal clan societies where women did all the cooking. Check out the duggard family. Do the men cook? none, never. Men have always given that task to women so they can focus their mind on other things.
It usually takes way less time then driving out to a restaurant, waiting for them to finish and then driving back home.
It's also not like your brain shuts off if you cook. You can still think and focus on other things while cooking.

It usually takes way less time then driving out to a restaurant, waiting for them to finish and then driving back home.
It's also not like your brain shuts off if you cook. You can still think and focus on other things while cooking.
pff i even walk. im in no rush anywhere

Again, im not allowed to save neetbux anyway, so cooking to save money makes no sense

but the cooking doesn't make them awesome
if anything they were born so

pff i even walk. im in no rush anywhere
Ok, so just cook at home then if time is no issue.
Again, im not allowed to save neetbux anyway, so cooking to save money makes no sense
That's a pretty stupid rule. I mostly do it because I don't want to go to a normgroid infested restaurant and interact with others for longer then I have to.

I wouldn't view cooking as a hole's chore. I wouldn't trust a hole to have any competence in it either unless carefully instructed and supervised :feelshmm:

I can't afford to eat in a restaurant every day with my disability pension, no way this is possible. And one would need to eat multiple times per day, remember that!

findus/dafgårds etc, sells for around 28k
these freezed Findus meals cost like 4-7 euros in Finland. most 4-5 euros ready-meals are only 300g so even as 50kg "man" it is not enough for one meal. too expensive. I eat only bread and flakes with milk, even mysli is too expensive. and the price of myslis has increased like from 2,99 to 3,85 euros etc. etc. just in a couple of months!