Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Paranoidcel trait: you don’t use straws

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I’m a 32-year-old kissless virgin who does not use straws.

I don’t use straws for two main reasons:

#1. I believe that drinking from straws will make your teeth crooked. I feel that drinking from straws widens the gap between the two top front teeth. As someone who had braces, I don’t want to risk making my teeth crooked by drinking from a straw.

#2. Straws are bad for the environment. It’s simple - when I was a boy, I went to SeaWorld. At SeaWorld it is apparent that there are no straws given out at restaurants. The reason is because guests would use plastic straws to pick at the animals. I stopped using straws after learning how plastic straws pollute the world’s oceans.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/g_ksQDOBbWs?feature=shared

View: https://youtu.be/nD-TYx0_DWE?feature=shared

View: https://youtu.be/ZRxXQab0phs?feature=shared

@autisticveganretard

why did you tag me
i have nothing against straws, one way or another
i use straws sometimes if im drinking vinegar, because it can damage tooth enamel, and i hate going to the dentist, but thats a metal straw. also if im eating a burger or something and ordered a drink...

lol..?

My teeth are already crooked and I don't give a shit about sex having animals choking and dying on a straw I littered

I cope with fast food, and after a few months I always have a handful of plastic straws that I could never use. I try to always request “no straw”, but some cashiers just put a straw in the bag automatically.

why did you tag me
i have nothing against straws, one way or another
i use straws sometimes if im drinking vinegar, because it can damage tooth enamel, and i hate going to the dentist, but thats a metal straw. also if im eating a burger or something and ordered a drink...

lol..?
Based.

I will never be seen drinking from a plastic straw. I always drink straight from the cup. Stop going to dirty restaurants if you don’t trust the cleanliness of their cups.

I can’t see myself using a metal straw either, I could see metal straws giving me cavities.

yeah, honestly i dont really care about the environment. i have nothing against natural oil drilling or fracking or whatever, honestly, if you thought i was a vegan who was an environmentalist (i only care about the animals). not to mention, the environmental damage that straws do is so pathetically small and irrelevant... its kind of a joke

my own personal environment has been old rotting piss bottles, dirty clothes on the floor, no showering or cleaning, etc. i dont care about my community or social environment. i dont understand why i would care for nature

Lol. "Climate". First world problem. I don't let a hoax dictate how I live.
Plastic in the oceans, lakes, and rivers is an issue. I don’t believe in global warming.

One time I was inside a bakery in San Francisco, and a nigger came in, and he randomly asked the cashier, “Do you have any straws?” The cashier told him “no”, and he left disappointed. Obviously, some restaurants don’t even have plastic straws available because addicts would take them to snort things with.

I just like drinking from a cup better than a straw. I’ll do that even with fast food where they offer a straw. Just feels more like the human way to drink something.

Also microplastics

I believe that drinking from straws will make your teeth crooked. I feel that drinking from straws widens the gap between the two top front teeth. As someone who had braces, I don’t want to risk making my teeth crooked by drinking from a straw
This is some kindergarten IQ shit

I believe that drinking from straws will make your teeth crooked. I feel that drinking from straws widens the gap between the two top front teeth. As someone who had braces, I don’t want to risk making my teeth crooked by drinking from a straw
This is some kindergarten IQ shit since I've been there.
Also microplastics
Retarded considering you're probably infested with micro plastics. Plus you're incel so it wouldn't even matter.

Retarded considering you're probably infested with micro plastics. Plus you're incel so it wouldn't even matter.
It’s not a reason I don’t drink from straws. But I’m sure one of the bonuses of not using them is that you have one less source of microplastics

Although the main bonus by far is just not drinking the liquid slop that people usually drink through straws, rather than the straw itself

It’s not a reason I don’t drink from straws. But I’m sure one of the bonuses of not using them is that you have one less source of microplastics

Although the main bonus by far is just not drinking the liquid slop that people usually drink through straws, rather than the straw itself
Jesus Christ ILL INJECT YOU WITH MICRO PLASTICS SO YOU CAN JUST FUCKING SLEEP NICELY. ACCEPT THAT SHIT IS EVERYWHERE. NOTHING PISSES ME OFF MORE THAN RETARDS LIKE YOU BEING AN IDIOTIC RETARDED CREATURE. I FORCE CREATURES WHO REFUSE WITH PHYSICAL FORCE. CAT DOESNT LIKE A BATH I FUCKING KNOCK IT OUT AND DRENCH IT IN WATER. YOURE IN MY UNIVERSE BUCKO SO LISTEN TO COSMIC FUCKING LAW

It's an unnatural use of your face muscles.

I can’t remember the last time I used an evil foid straw.

I usually use Metal straws instead