Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Paralyzed hole gets man

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

Her body is turning into bone and she has a higher SMV than us. It's over

The ragefuel power of pussy

It must be like having a fleshlight with a body attached to it, and not a good one at that

and the FOP men..........yeahhhhh let's not do a documentary on that.........

Meanwhile, physically handicapped guy like me can never geta girl even if I try betabux. Damn, life on tutorial for hole.

That's fucking awful for those women, I wouldn't wish that kind of disease on anybody...those are some dedicated husbands, for sure.

I have to wonder what things would be like if the genders were reversed and the males were similarly situated. I feel that most women today wouldn't show this level of fidelity and dedication if their spouses ended up like this. I have even less faith that women would enter into a relationship of this nature if the man was in this condition before they took their marriage vows.

hey good for her :feelsokman: just make sure to abort any sons you might have

This is why there are no such thing as femcels

Juggernaut law strikes again where are all the so called femcels they need to see this

The guy knows he can't get better anyways

Paralyzed hole is still a hole. Volcel if you wouldn't. She is decently cute too. I wish I could get that lucky ngl! Also give her a break, she legit lost the genetic lottery just like us.

Even a fucking disabled whore has an easier life than me lmao

Meanwhile, physically handicapped guy like me can never geta girl even if I try betabux. Damn, life on tutorial for hole.

Its over for most men while all holes get to breed. What a fuckin joke.

that guy is either a cuck or betabux.
i guess the power of pussy was too strong for him to resist.

FOP men are probably living depressed lives with literally NO chance to even pay to sniff a pussy while being taken care by their ageing mother. And die a lonely death

That's fucking awful for those women, I wouldn't wish that kind of disease on anybody...those are some dedicated husbands, for sure.

I have to wonder what things would be like if the genders were reversed and the males were similarly situated. I feel that most women today wouldn't show this level of fidelity and dedication if their spouses ended up like this. I have even less faith that women would enter into a relationship of this nature if the man was in this condition before they took their marriage vows.

Yeah, I agree. My hatred is aimed at able bodied women I'm attracted to, not these poor souls. I think some foids would care if the genders were reversed.

Not any good looking ones though.

FOP is taking frame > muscle theory too far.

They have a life expectancy of 40 years.

To not whiteknight but hey he got something at least.