Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Paradox] If a psychopathic Chad tyrant were to offer you a position as a state enforcer, would you take the job?

Would you enforce the orders of a psychopathic superior, or do you hate those in power above all?

• I would take pleasure in executing/imprisoning/snitching on normies for all the pain they caused me

• While I hate normies, I cannot in good conscience serve the power structure.

• I actually sympathize with antisocial cool kids in their negging of the system. Punk supremacy!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Machiavellian psychopaths understand that the best people to employ as secret police agents and supervisors and such are the socially excluded and bullied, since we have a psychological complex which makes us into proper petty tyrants.

So would you be honored to, say, become a secret police agent under a ruthless psychopathic ruler, and execute others who are non-conformist?

Or serve as a hall monitor under a strict principal and get those who cut class into trouble?

Or serve as a supervisor under an oppressive boss and make sure that the wagies are busy slaving?

Or do you have compassion for those who violate the rules, even though they also probably spit on you for being different?

This is an important ethical question for asocial autists in particular, and reveals what we think about antisocial cool kids vis-à-vis the system.

Last edited:
No that's cucked. "yes mr. chad, I'll do whatever you say while you slay your harem" come on...

I'd polpot the fuck outta the pricks if I could.

It's not in my nature to actively contribute to societal decay.

yes, especially since if I didn't take it it would mean that I would probably be a target myself. I'm not going to throw myself under the bus for people who would gladly push me there to save themselves. I wouldn't abuse the position too much though and I would try to reserve what I did to people who deserved it.

1 and 3 are tempting
1. allows you to fully vent all your anger and frustrations while giving you a feel for power
3. is also based because you're fighting against a fucked system, but I feel like as usual, it won't lead to shit and it'll get us all executed so I'll take 1

Depends on Chad's policies. If I agreed with them, then yes, otherwise, no.

yes, especially since if I didn't take it it would mean that I would probably be a target myself. I'm not going to throw myself under the bus for people who would gladly push me there to save themselves. I wouldn't abuse the position too much though and I would try to reserve what I did to people who deserved it.
The self-preservation argument is compelling, but it can be counteracted with the perennial threat of purges among the ranks of the secret police.

1 and 3 are tempting
1. allows you to fully vent all your anger and frustrations while giving you a feel for power
3. is also based because you're fighting against a fucked system, but I feel like as usual, it won't lead to shit and it'll get us all executed so I'll take 1

The question of who is more detestable of a social climber is interesting: those who help preserve an oppressive order, or those who wish to replace it with dildos and individual autonomy?

Do autists benefit from individual autonomy and freedom, or is restriction and routine what is actually in our interests, not just individually but socially? :waitwhat:

Last edited:
Who cares? Somebody else is gonna do it anyway. At least it would be way better than my boring ass current life

The self-preservation argument is compelling, but it can be counteracted with the perennial threat of purges among the ranks of the secret police.
true. Also as an incel/ugly male you are always at risk of being fucked over as well.

Depends on Chad's policies. If I agreed with them, then yes, otherwise, no.
Chad is only interested in his own power, and all his policies simply seek to secure his control and perpetuate his regime.

As an autistic/asocial male, you are capable of seeing through political pretenses, and understand all social dynamics to be the posturing of monkeys for status.

Last edited:
Lol@ people who say no.

Almost everyone took this job given the chance. That's how communism got so big

Fuck the system, unless I have great power in it ¦>

I would abolish female driving and i would give myself a driver licence.

I would abolish female driving and i would give myself a driver licence.
Or abolish licenses altogether; they are licentious, after all, and degenerate.

Is it any coincidence that licenses that are given out by the state and thus actually impinge on freedom should be associated with sexual licentiousness etymologically, both terms deriving from the Latin word for "freedom?"

"Freedom" and "privilege" are two concepts that are being insidiously conflated in modern soyciety tbhngl. Why is it a "freedom" for a foid to be a slut and ride Chad's cock, but a "privilege" for an incel to operate a motor vehicle? How many people have foids killed via abortion that could compare to fatal car crashes? How many hearts have foids broken, and how many times have foids broken their own hearts in reckless Chad chasing, that could compare to car crashes resulting in injuries? All this even in the context of a society without drivers' licenses and the test required to obtain them, which is more of a test of being NT and socially motivated than anything?

Last edited:
Or abolish licenses altogether; they are licentious, after all, and degenerate.

Is it any coincidence that licenses that are given out by the state and thus actually impinge on freedom should be associated with sexual licentiousness etymologically, both deriving from the Latin term for "freedom?"

And I have no freedoms whatsoever. I watch other people having all the freedom.

unless I have great power in it ¦>
Giphy 3

You are not a good person

You are very selfish.

You shouldn't be surprised about the criticism you receive.

I'm against the state in general, what do you think I would do?

I would try to golpemaxx tbh