Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Palworld

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★★
How did you guys feel about palworld when it was released? I know many were saying how it will be a pokemon killer and all sorts of nonsense and obviously, they were wrong. I enjoyed the game and rate it a 7/10

Lots of chinese hackers, Now its shit.

Wild how everyone just completely forgot it even existed after a while kek.

No it's another overhyped garbage cuz people are fucking stupid and annoying fcuking apes, "pokemon killer" is laughable.

i would rather rot at pokemon xy than play that garbage

palworld is targeted towards teens

pokemon is targeted towards 3 year olds and homosexual pedophiles

of course it was never going to be a pokemon killer

I didn't play it because still at too early stage would rather wait and play the final version.

No it's another overhyped garbage cuz people are fucking stupid and annoying fcuking apes, "pokemon killer" is laughable.
you don't need a pokemon killer since pokemon killed itself now they just put shovelware with a fraction of a budget because they know braindead retards will buy it anyway

Played it for a while, i had some fun but it was pretty repetitive and felt like empty mmorpg game that i was playing solo. Dropped it by the time i reached that snow area. Shit was too tedious to move around even that hot area filled with lava was easier to traverse they need to remake this crappy area.
Palworld Win64 Shipping zftgm3STBA

palworld is targeted towards teens

pokemon is targeted towards 3 year olds and homosexual pedophiles

of course it was never going to be a pokemon killer
All wrong except the 3 yr old part

Not pokemon killer? Im the game you can kill pokemons.

I hoped that it would be essentially an open-world Pokemon with basebuilding, but it wasn't. I still played it quite a lot and sill play it even though it's not what I wanted it to be.