Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Palestinian foid sleeps with an Israeli and posts about it on reddit

• Thread starter Deleted member 38364
  • Start date
Angry Black And White GIF by BLoafX

That thread is probably made by a 300lbs LARPing redditor because their posts are all related to podcasts/Joe Rogan/other nerd shit that no third world foid has ever heard of or cares about

All foids like this have been throughout histor. They all want to fuck conquerors, foids are trash

That thread is probably made by a 300lbs LARPing redditor because their posts are all related to podcasts/Joe Rogan/other nerd shit that no third world foid has ever heard of or cares about
You're right but I don't doubt that this stuff happens irl
though obviously the foid doing it would never tell anyone let alone post it on leddit lmao.

Why exactly does she think anyone cares about her sex life?

It happens a lot. First, Jews and Palestinians (israeli citizens) work and study together. Even in the "territories" I witnessed at least one "love story". When the soldier finished his service, they flew to Europe.

You're right but I don't doubt that this stuff happens irl
though obviously the foid doing it would never tell anyone let alone post it on leddit lmao.
I’m sure this type of thing does happen irl but this particular post has all the key signs of a Reddit LARP

1. wild exaggerated story about sex
2. perfectly aligns with and reaffirms a specific type of political views
3. controversial subject matter that is guaranteed to piss people off and get reactions
4. overt racial cuckoldry fetish (this in particular is something that internet trolls are obsessed with but barely exists irl)

I feel like 99% of people on the internet don’t even notice or think about these things and just take everything they read online at face value and it makes me angry sometimes

I feel like 99% of people on the internet don’t even notice or think about these things and just take everything they read online at face value and it makes me angry sometimes
Honestly nowadays more and more crazy shit is happening and the internet is also riddled with misinformation and people with agendas everywhere. It's hard to tell what is real or fake anymore.

>thread is deleted

:lul:
The post itself was her asking others to ask her questions about it. The comments made by the foid are still there (Deep_Emphasis).

I’m Palestinian

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back