Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Palestinian converts to Judaism

Palestinian foids crave BJC.

@mentalcel1 @faded Are you willing to ascend with a palestinian foid?

This is lifefuel NGL:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Idk y they don't just all do this maybe the Jews will stop fucking them most ppl don't take their religion srsly and r just born into it

Foids have done this throughout history, they are terrible in that way

I thought at first it’s about the man, but after i realized that it’s the foid who betrayed all her family and religion, i was like: Oh, that's to be expected from them.

Islam weebs be like muh islam based:lul:

Toilets always convert for attraction, this is why all religious fanatics are male. For toilets religions are only useful if Chad's follow them.

JFL indeed. This is laughable honestly, I hate zionists either way.

This is so rare it's news worthy :feelskek:

I admire how much control Arabs have over their women. Even getting beat up and humiliated by Jews for decades at least they're not getting cucked. You just know if that was Asians instead 100% of their women would be with kikes and they'd have already went extinct.

I swear, I knew it was a woman before I opened the thread. Women are the most unloyal creatures ever.