Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pakistani is jailed for 19 years for raping his British ex-girlfriend and stabbing her new British boyfriend after learning she was in a new relations

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
Pakistani is jailed for 19 years for raping his British ex-girlfriend and stabbing her new British boyfriend after learning she was in a new relationship in Corfu
  • British woman allegedly sexually assaulted on Greek island of Corfu
  • The 33-year-old tourist reported the alleged rape Monday a week ago
  • A 46-year-old convicted rapist arrested this weekend and jailed today

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ish-ex-girlfriend-stabbing-new-boyfriend.html

How did he get himself a british gf in the first place.

JBE (just be ethnic)

Jfl, so much for the currycel meme. He was in a relationship with her.

Mohammeds don't handle rejection well

He should have killed her too.

Pakistani is jailed for 19 years for raping his British ex-girlfriend and stabbing her new British boyfriend after learning she was in a new relationship in Corfu
  • British woman allegedly sexually assaulted on Greek island of Corfu
  • The 33-year-old tourist reported the alleged rape Monday a week ago
  • A 46-year-old convicted rapist arrested this weekend and jailed today

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ish-ex-girlfriend-stabbing-new-boyfriend.html

How did he get himself a british gf in the first place.
Just be crazy theory

Yes it is not the male he should of directed his anger towards, instead it should of been the whore female.

Yes it is not the male he should of directed his anger towards, instead it should of been the whore female.
No. He should kill both of them unless the Chad joins in on attacking her.

L
I
F
E

F
U
E
L

British foids love curries, it's fucking ridiculous. Basically they grow up in areas that have more curries (the Islamic variety) than whities so end up with them as they grew up with that reality.

British foids love curries, it's fucking ridiculous. Basically they grow up in areas that have more curries (the Islamic variety) than whities so end up with them as they grew up with that reality.

not true all the time. I've heard of british foids staying away from curries

Skin her alive, spread the skin on the floor, shit on it, grab her head by the hair and feed the shit.

Jfl, so much for the currycel meme. He was in a relationship with her.

This is the problem for curries, we can get a white gf through betabuxing or frauding, but we'll never be able to KEEP her for long. She'll just cheat on you with someone better looking later on.

This is the problem for curries, we can get a white gf through betabuxing or frauding, but we'll never be able to KEEP her for long. She'll just cheat on you with someone better looking later on.

She was older than him, and her next partner was even older than her. I think he did quite well, most curries don't even get any attention. But, she could've been bad looking, we won't know because there's no pictures.

Unlike westerncucks we muslimcels are can't stand against being cheated

She was older than him, and her next partner was even older than her. I think he did quite well, most curries don't even get any attention. But, she could've been bad looking, we won't know because there's no pictures.

Once white women get older they are more open to betabuxers, of any race. But he did well.

In my area however I have seen quite a few curries with white women, but they are always both middle aged. Never seen a young curry with a young white girl.

Once white women get older they are more open to betabuxers, of any race. But he did well.

In my area however I have seen quite a few curries with white women, but they are always both middle aged. Never seen a young curry with a young white girl.

I agree that a white woman would never consider a non-white as her first relationship. I don't see many curry-white couples, I know of 2 that are married but they're both in their 60s.

Yes, my mother is a perfect example of this, she is a midget landwhale who got a manlet curry for betabux, and had children very late, it was disastrous, I came out incel and my sister brain damaged.

thats my man.

Yes, my mother is a perfect example of this, she is a midget landwhale who got a manlet curry for betabux, and had children very late, it was disastrous, I came out incel and my sister brain damaged.

Shit. Sorry to hear that bro :feelsrope:

Shit. Sorry to hear that bro :feelsrope:
On the bright side, at least you don't have a degenerate sibling. Imagine if she was normal, you'd hate yourself much more seeing all the guys she's with.

not true all the time. I've heard of british foids staying away from curries
Of course not all of the time, I'm talking about those that live in those sort of areas & think it's normal as that is the reality of their locality.

Last edited:
This happens only when the curries are Chaddamad or Chadpreet tier and the foid is a hoe out there to try all the different flavors.

On the bright side, at least you don't have a degenerate sibling. Imagine if she was normal, you'd hate yourself much more seeing all the guys she's with.
She's had around 2-3 boyfriends before, more proof that females can't be incel, she didn't get any further than kissing with them though because they could only come to our home to see her. But yes, she is not allowed to go anywhere without my parents because she has the mental capacity of a young child, meaning that she cannot engage in degenerate behaviour.

Eat shit, shitskin hindu. It's Islamic.

She's had around 2-3 boyfriends before, more proof that females can't be incel, she didn't get any further than kissing with them though because they could only come to our home to see her. But yes, she is not allowed to go anywhere without my parents because she has the mental capacity of a young child, meaning that she cannot engage in degenerate behaviour.
What the fuck. Women always win.

pakistanis and blacks are subhumans. i fucking would kill them. subhuman shits. leave europe you untermenschen

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back