Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pakistani immigrants taking over Japan

Over for japcucks

it's so funny seeing thirld worlders enter first world countries :feelskek: :feelskek: they just do whatever the fuck they want

Japanese men deserve it, these soy cucks

it's so funny seeing thirld worlders enter first world countries :feelskek: :feelskek: they just do whatever the fuck they want
Japan deserves to get fucked. Unfortunately, these guys will be deported.

They’re low inhib. I wish to be like that.

Japan deserves to get fucked.
Why, what did they do to deserve the Kalergi treatment? The kikes hate Whites, but what do they have against Japs? I don't understand.

Why did the Yakuza let these niggers in?
They should kill them on sight. Or is Yakuza under jewish control too?

OP should be sad that this is happening to Japan. Japan has never directly attacked or destabilized any MENA country. It doesn't deserve to have browns in it.

Niggers and sandniggers should be put in ovens right now. They are a waste of oxygen

Jap men deserve this,they are soy cuck fags

I thought it was tentacles taking over rjapan

Curry will take over noodlewhores pussy

Blessed are the curries for they shall inherit the earth

The east has fallen.. it's OVER:feelsrope:

Yes. First world countries are full of cucks I love seeing this