Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [Pakistan] Prohibtion of degeneracy doesn't work. It's over for religioncels.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★

JFL if you think "just degenracyredux" of any kind isn't detrimental. :feelskek:

TL;DW
The city Peshawar has ca 5000 homeless boys. 1,5 million in all of Pakistan.
95% of truck drivers use boys for sex.
90% of street kids have been abused

Some get groomed as sexslaves.
A lot of them get injected heroin to make them dependent and more easily exploitable.
30% of those kids have aids

10% of the raped boys get killed to cover the traces

2nd harshest gender segregation in the world (Saudi Arabia number one?)

Paedo:
A woman is a thing you keep at home. I am going to look for a good wife who's read the Quran and who prays. A good, respectable women.
Also him:
What can we do? We know it's totally against Islam. God doesn't like it, but we're helpless against our physical desire.
Sounds like a coping Incel or closet faggot to me.

I watched a lot of combat footage etc. and paedophilia is a huge problem in afghanistan too. Even in the police station they have sexslaves and the US troops try over and over to get rid of them. Hillarious.
:feelskek::feelskek:

If you think normies are willing to go back to this you are delusional.

Last edited:
Any pakistancels can explain this?

Fake God, fake religion, non-white peoples in the 21st century, so basically isn't a good slight against anti-degeneracycels. There are some islamcels here, but I argue for Christceldom, and the ideal Christceldom world doesn't have any of this, especially boy grooming because Christians (including clergy) should be allowed to marry.

Religion and degeneracy are two sides of the same coin. The US is also more degenerate than, say, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands and South Korea.

yeah but being an atheist "humanist" does you no favors either. most people who use the "burden of proof" argument are scared to face their own existence. plus those types tend to be condescending and annoying and would be better off treated just like the jews.

That's called Bacha baza. Old news for the region. Ottomans did the same thing with tellaks, but women were still kept under wraps.

Fake God, fake religion, non-white peoples in the 21st century, so basically isn't a good slight against anti-degeneracycels. There are some islamcels here, but I argue for Christceldom, and the ideal Christceldom world doesn't have any of this, especially boy grooming because Christians (including clergy) should be allowed to marry.
That's called Bacha baza. Old news for the region. Ottomans did the same thing with tellaks, but women were still kept under wraps.

Again I refer to TFM's video "the egalitarian cycle" here to break down this concept. If you haven't seen it, youtube it. Empires go through cycles, soft patriarchy>egalitarianism>feminism>collapse, back full circle (often into hard patriarchy).... Hard and soft patriarchies are 2 different things.... Soft patriarchies are what are good for us, monogamy is the norm... Hard patriarchies are often polygamous, meaning it's hell on the average man, only the most alpha of the alphas can thrive in a hard patriarchy. The average man has it potentially worse than the women.

I think a lot of Muslim cultures are more along the lines of hard patriarchies, polygamous societies, hence why you get the suicide bombers and them being taught "72 virgins in the afterlife" as attack fuel. So despite what some may say, there are literally tons of incels in muslim countries. This is not just a western phenomenon, it's global, although the causes may be somewhat different in different cultures and different regions. You can check out another TFM video "hard patriarchy" where he explains a lot of this stuff.

Polygamous cultures create a lot of dysfunction and degeneracy, likely being in large part due to the high rates of inceldom. It can breed other pathological ilnesses and issues in society. For some this ends up being pedophilia.

Religion is the most laughable cope ever.

Atheist don't constantly pretend they have the moral higher ground or that being atheist allows them to slay prime virgin Stacey. Religion copers do that all the time and nobody bats an eye. This level of delusion is as bad as :bluepill:...

Atheist don't constantly pretend they have the moral higher ground

Most atheists I've come in contact with are the most stuck up and pretentious people on the planet. Recently, a guy I know got asked how long he's been atheist, and he said "since the womb" JFL. Athiesm goes hand-in-hand with the leftism that has caused the exponential growth of incels and skewing of the sexual market.

Also see: https://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/ ... CANCEROUS.

Atheist is a fantastic band though and is the only saving grace of the term. (where my username comes from)

Last edited:
I wish there was fact-based case for restricted women rights, it is clearly possible to make one, not some sky daddy nonsense.

Most atheists I've come in contact with are the most stuck up and pretentious people on the planet. Recently, a guy I know got asked how long he's been atheist, and he said "since the womb" JFL. Athiesm goes hand-in-hand with the leftism that has caused the exponential growth of incels and skewing of the sexual market.

Also see: https://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/ ... CANCEROUS.

Atheist is a fantastic band though and is the only saving grace of the term.
I'm not criticizing religion in itself. In fact, I think cultivating privately your own spirituality during your entire life is a very noble quest, and it should be respected as such.

I'm criticizing religious copers who buy memes such as "muh virgin wife", "muh paradise and virgin sex slaves", "muh there was no incels during middle age because the church was everything". They are struggling with the brutish parables and metaphers, but they don't even comprehend the deeper meanings behind the letters.

I'm not criticizing religion in itself. In fact, I think cultivating privately your own spirituality during your entire life is a very noble quest, and it should be respected as such.

I'm criticizing religious copers who buy memes such as "muh virgin wife", "muh paradise and virgin sex slaves", "muh there was no incels during middle age because the church was everything". They are struggling with the brutish parables and metaphers, but they don't even comprehend the deeper meanings behind the letters.

Private evaluation of spiritually never leads to good things. People should learn religion by being taught by an ordained pastor. If I wanted to learn calculus, I would go to a teacher, not do it by myself. Hell, I learned how to play guitar myself and years later I had to relearn things that I was doing wrong/sloppy (resting my palm on the bridge, for example) because I never had a proper teacher. You will never become an enlightened trad-christian by only reading the Bible in your basement.

My sig might be a blackpill for you then. Virgin women are the only worthwhile women for marriage. Traditional, Christian ones are more likely to be virgin. The other things you mention refer to islam, which I want no part of.

News is fake, I don't believe anybody is going through shit like this for a second, buuuuut I will say that yes, forcing your will onto other people just creates a repression effect where everything starts to bubble underneath the surface until it boils over and becomes modern America. Just let this shit pass. This IS the repression of 10,000 years all oozing out at once in the most fucked up thing that ever existed. If the holocaust was hoaxed, which it was, than mah poor Pakistani Chad is a hoax too.

Private evaluation of spiritually never leads to good things. People should learn religion by being taught by an ordained pastor. If I wanted to learn calculus, I would go to a teacher, not do it by myself. Hell, I learned how to play guitar myself and years later I had to relearn things that I was doing wrong/sloppy (resting my palm on the bridge, for example) because I never had a proper teacher. You will never become an enlightened trad-christian by only reading the Bible in your basement.

My sig might be a blackpill for you then. Virgin women are the only worthwhile women for marriage. Traditional, Christian ones are more likely to be virgin. The other things you mention refer to islam, which I want no part of.
What I meant by "privately" is keeping your faith private when you're not in church or in your private circle, even if you can discuss the subject with established authorities on the matter any time you want.

I don't fetishize virgin women because no woman is virgin past 10 in the West. If you're not playing the pedo card in some third world country as a religious coper, you're a legit volcel lol.

News is fake, I don't believe anybody is going through shit like this for a second, buuuuut I will say that yes, forcing your will onto other people just creates a repression effect where everything starts to bubble underneath the surface until it boils over and becomes modern America. Just let this shit pass. This IS the repression of 10,000 years all oozing out at once in the most fucked up thing that ever existed. If the holocaust was hoaxed, which it was, than mah poor Pakistani Chad is a hoax too.
Not fake. Not limited to Pakistan. The world is a fucked up place, and you don't know half of what goes on.