Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pakis dig up a foids corpse then rape it

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Just lol

Giga Based tbh

The corpse can't consent you dirty Inkwell :foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy:

only a day old so still fresh maybe
I'm pretty sure Livor mortis would set in by then and the body would smell like pure shit.
I had to bury my dog after he got hit by a car at night so he was probably dead only a few hours and I was struggling on not throwing up when I picked him up.

sandnigs mog me if they can fuck a body like that.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Livor mortis would set in by then and the body would smell like pure shit.
I had to bury my dog after he got hit by a car at night so he was probably dead a few hours and I was struggling on not throwing up when I picked him up.

sandnigs mog me if they can fuck a body like that.
They T mog me and sex drive mog me hard
@Zer0/∞ just lol @ paki behavior

Dick make a nigga do mad shit

based necrocels

yes, foid corpse deserved to be cumed on as a tribute

The need for bobs and vagene is so strong there.

next level subhuman grindset

Pakistanis genocided bangladeshi s elite in independence war looks like they were jealous of our iq and are nothing but sandniggers in disguise @Zer0/∞

Low inhib mogs me ngl

Fucking degenerates.

Still KEKed, though.

The corpse can't consent you dirty Inkwell :foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy:

It has nothing to do with consent. Necrophilia is an absolute form of degeneracy. Anyone who defends it is a degenerate.

:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
I would do that if there was a stacy jb at stake

Pakistanis genocided bangladeshi s elite in independence war looks like they were jealous of our iq and are nothing but sandniggers in disguise @Zer0/∞
:yes: I’ve made an entire thread about the inferiority of Pakistanis.

Biggest group of subhumans that cope about their Arab invader genes.:feelsUgh:

Thread 'Pakistanis should not be recognized as curries: they're a step far below, even from the likes of us.'
https://incels.is/threads/pakistani...p-far-below-even-from-the-likes-of-us.322489/

:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
I would do that if there was a stacy jb at stake
Based, this whole thread is based.
That Biryanicel is based to the shadow realm and back.
Legendary low inhib high T big dick energy :chad:

ngl i've thought of doing something similar to ascend but i'm in no shape to be digging all night
not posting details of course but closest I got was this woman had heart attack(i guess?)/fainted and was just on the ground. i didn't know if she was dead or was going to die. i wanted to grope her tits so bad but thought, "What if she dies and my fingerprints are on her tits when they do an autopsy? They'll say I'm the killer" so I instead left the area and another person found her. I hid in the bathroom the whole time. Although before my logical brain took over I did unbutton her shirt because I really was going to grope her. (She had big breasts) She had a good amount of cleavage. The woman was talking and exhausted and exasperated and huffing and puffing and it sounded like sexy ASMR I was getting so hard while we waited for the ambulance. I kept staring at her chest the whole time hoping she faints again so I could move around and get a better glimpse to see if I could spot her nipples.

And I've posted this before but I used to volunteer for a hospital. would wheel the patients in to different rooms before/after surgery. let's just say some girls only wear gowns and no underwear and my hand would touch their legs every so often because it slipped :feelshaha:
(tfw you realize I volunteered at a childrens hospital:feelsLSD:)

ngl i've thought of doing something similar to ascend but i'm in no shape to be digging all night
not posting details of course but closest I got was this woman had heart attack(i guess?)/fainted and was just on the ground. i didn't know if she was dead or was going to die. i wanted to grope her tits so bad but thought, "What if she dies and my fingerprints are on her tits when they do an autopsy? They'll say I'm the killer" so I instead left the area and another person found her. I hid in the bathroom the whole time. Although before my logical brain took over I did unbutton her shirt because I really was going to grope her. (She had big breasts) She had a good amount of cleavage. The woman was talking and exhausted and exasperated and huffing and puffing and it sounded like sexy ASMR I was getting so hard while we waited for the ambulance. I kept staring at her chest the whole time hoping she faints again so I could move around and get a better glimpse to see if I could spot her nipples.

And I've posted this before but I used to volunteer for a hospital. would wheel the patients in to different rooms before/after surgery. let's just say some girls only wear gowns and no underwear and my hand would touch their legs every so often because it slipped :feelshaha:
Should've just slipped your hand for a quick grope tbh
:feelsugh:

what zero pusssy does to mf