Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Pakis are lost it

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Whenever I go to social media I see pakis orbiting foids,ask Instagram models to marriage JFL then I go on their profiles and they are lonely af truecels. What make them think they can hit up a white Instagram model? I seriously want to know. Same goes for curries. I'd like if you guys answer it

Lol that’s all curries. Curries are so deprived of sex. It’s a meme race

FUCK U BITCH

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

curries r still fucked tho

@chudur-budur

Curries are delusional. Gas is the best cure for us.

FREE MOVIES 2019 CLICK HERE FOR SPIDERMAN 9..... 2019, 2020
FREE MOVIES 2019 CLICK HERE FOR SPIDERMAN 9..... 2019, 2020

India is fucked... everyone is a cuck here... hope somebody fucking nukes and end this joke

If they weren't so bluepilled they would probably be honorary users here,the same goes for Facebook curries.

@chudur-budur
Most paki-curries think they are white because they are slightly whiter than the mainlander curries. Curries will never learn.

@Michael15651

im so confused bro, first u say ur white in past posts and then u say ur curry

which one is it or are u a LARP?

They think girls don’t care about looks because they see ugly guys with (post prime, used up, out-of-options, clock is ticking) girls all the time

Open for me pls

Show all nude now bby

Open cmn bby

Pakis are down at the bottom of the smp along with curries, abos, Somalis, Ethiopians, and gooks.

Seems like any people in close proximity to curryland get dragged down a few notches in smv, its like a black hole.