Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Paki curries top diabetes list. Subhuman lineage

its cuz they eat so many fucking sweets just like thai chinks

its cuz they eat so many fucking sweets just like thai chinks
yeah they do. I have relatives who eat like half a cake in one sitting jfl or eat 10/15 mattai sweets. Retarded folk

In case of Saudi Arabia our food is carbs heavy and we don’t walk enough because of the hot weather. Our cities are not even designed for foot traffic it’s impossible to walk anywhere.

no wonder kuwait,egypt and qatar have one of the highest levels of diabetes

those fags are rich asf and they eat a ton of food on the daily, their lives is just luxury but it's interesting that pakistan is in the top

reminds me of what el khatab said at the end of this video

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6WuF3VL6FA&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fincels.is%2F&feature=emb_title

sandnigger countires have high levels of obesity

If khabba is so smart why is he a terrorist.

Mexico at no.7 doesnt surprise me one bit either. SO many spics in my family have insulin, weight, and/or heart issues and it's frustrating to see them not take healthcare seriously or adjust their habits whenever they have a bad reaction which they usually do because their genes arent adapted made for such a diet.

Shitskins are truly fucked, physically and mentally

Just a bunch of lazy fucks thats all.

Cut out the junk food and sugar and eat 1 or max 2 meals a day, problem solved. But no, people eat from morning to night like fucking swine.

At the end of the day its good for us incels. The men are either impotent at a young age or even dead because diabetes fucks up the heart. We then get to deal with the widows when there are many even Chad cant finish them and we can have 2-4 foids without paying bride price or doing a marriage.

My uncle in morocco died from it

It seems lifestyle choices can influence both types of diabetes. I assumed one version was lifestyle only, and the other was genetic. Maybe it's possible to mitigate this