Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Pajeets are just as disgusting as niggers

What
Bro go to any local masjid and talk to some fathers you'll literally get married if you're rich enough

Are you paki kashmiri or indian kashmiri?

I've seen plenty muslim niggers bring there arranged married penguin wife to west
Literal subhumans btw
I get rejected everywhere, I’m probably the truest incel cause I even get rejected for arranged marriage

Yeah, but why do you think he has been here since, 2017? He has tried to get married plenty of times.
yeah it's truly over
even allah isn't by bros side

I get rejected everywhere, I’m probably the truest incel cause I even get rejected for arranged marriage
I can understand, But do you seek online arrange marriages more than referral ones?
My muslim friend's uncle he's literal subhuman got married last month through a referral arranged marriage, If your relations aren't borderline fucked with your familyside, You should ask them if they know any single girls for marriage
You'll ascend probably

It's not all about looks. I find the idea of having even a single drop of pajeet/nigger blood in yourself deeply disgusting
Chink blood is just as disgusting, especially for your sons. Only hapa daughters can look good