Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Pajeets are just as disgusting as niggers

Water is wet. Hinduism is a failo. At least European pagans didn't drink cow piss. These monkeys had the chance to improve their genes, by mixing with English/Irish Colonizers, and all they had to do was convert to Christianity. The pajeetas who did, Improved their genes, the nationalistic ones made Ugly jeets. First generation Anglo Indians are white passing, because, Indians are causacoid(as long as the pajeeta is slightly lighter skinned)

@Made in Heaven
@DarkStar ,
@Cayden Zhang
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Water is wet. Hinduism is a failo. At least European pagans didn't drink cow piss. These monkeys had the chance to improve their genes, by mixing with English/Irish Colonizers, and all they had to do was convert to Christianity. The pajeetas who did, Improved their genes, the nationalistic ones made Ugly jeets. First generation Anglo Indians are white passing, because, Indians are causacoid(as long as the pajeeta is slightly lighter skinned)

@Made in Heaven
@DarkStar ,
@Cayden Zhang
@WorthlessSlavicShit
These are first generation Anglo Indians. Notice how the children are white passing?
IMG 20240730 122423
IMG 20240730 122558

Pajeets are just as disgusting as niggers​

Much much MORE disgusting.

These monkeys had the chance to improve their genes, by mixing with English/Irish Colonizers, and all they had to do was convert to Christianity.
ABSOLUTELY NOT! RACE MIXING IS A DEATH SENTENCE FOR WHITES! GENOCIDE IS THE ONLY SOLUTION FOR SHITSKINS.

ABSOLUTELY NOT! RACE MIXING IS A DEATH SENTENCE FOR WHITES! GENOCIDE IS THE ONLY SOLUTION FOR SHITSKINS.
Not really, those kids are going to look white when they're older as well.
IMG 20240730 123050IMG 20240730 123110IMG 20240730 123101
More Anglo Indians. They shouldn't mix with Asians and Niggers. Just mix with a lighter causacoid, and your offspring is safe.

STOP PROMOTING RACE MIXING AND WHITE GENOCIDE LIKE A FUCKING JEW!
Not promoting, just saying what Indians could have looked like. But yeah, genocoidng jeets was what the British should have done.

Absolutely no. The only way for you offspring to be safe is to have 100% european dna
Fair enough. I was just saying Pajeets could have benefited from racemixing. I lived in Ireland as a teenager, and I have met many anglo Indians, as long as they don't mix with other pajeets(first generation) they look white.

Absolutely no. The only way for you offspring to be safe is to have 100% european dna
The best thing would have been for the Mughals and British to kill them all tbh.

@Made in Heaven
@DarkStar ,
@Cayden Zhang
@WorthlessSlavicShit
Hinduism is what jews try and convince the world islam is. Hinduism unironically is the number 2 reason why India is a shithole,after geneticas obviously. India would far cleaner safer and less degenerate without it

I have seen some paki/white mutt who still looked paki. But it is still safer than mixing with am asoan woman

Hinduism is what jews try and convince the world islam is. Hinduism unironically is the number 2 reason why India is a shithole,after geneticas obviously. India would far cleaner safer and less degenerate without it
:yes:. But saar it's only our genetics saar

I have seen some paki/white mutt who still looked paki. But it is still safer than mixing with am asoan woman
Exactly. Stupid white Normies will racemix with Asian Women anyway. Might as well, go for something which won't completely fuck up your offspring.

It's not all about looks. I find the idea of having even a single drop of pajeet/nigger blood in yourself deeply disgusting

It's not all about looks. I find the idea of having even a single drop of pajeet/nigger blood in yourself deeply disgusting
Understood. But if you're white passing, chances are you wouldn't care. The second option was to kill all of them, which both the British and Muslim rulers failed to do.

Oldest Ancient greatest kulcha saar

@Made in Heaven
@DarkStar ,
@Cayden Zhang
@WorthlessSlavicShit
Given the sheer population difference that would have been impossible. Currys majorly outnumbered European colonisers. Also the Anglo indians are usually from a britbong army man having a curry fetish.

And I reject that britbongs had superior genes

Given the sheer population difference that would have been impossible. Currys majorly outnumbered European colonisers. Also the Anglo indians are usually from a britbong army man having a curry fetish.

And I reject that britbongs had superior genes
Yeah, best solution would have been to kill all Pajeets and end their suffering, was an act of mercy tbh. Maybe, let the good looking Kashmiris live.

Yeah, best solution would have been to kill all Pajeets and end their suffering, was an act of mercy tbh. Maybe, let the good looking Kashmiris live.
The value of curryland was the people and the civilisation which attracted britbongs there is the first place, killing everyone would literally defeat the purpose of colonising it.

Kashmiris 90% of the time look the same as other currys

i am kashmiri pakhtun pandit
i don't look extremely pajeetish and most of the people from my clan don't
it's mostly the delhites who migrated to kashmir in 2010 and settled there

Yeah, that's what I meant let the good looking ones among the Kashmiris live.
The value of curryland was the people and the civilisation which attracted britbongs there is the first place, killing everyone would literally defeat the purpose of colonising
They came for the resources, if I'm not wrong.

i am kashmiri pakhtun pandit
i don't look extremely pajeetish and most of the people from my clan don't
it's mostly the delhites who migrated to kashmir in 2010 and settled there
Hindus aren’t real Kashmiris

Cope. Hindu= currycel most of the time (Unless top 1%)
How are you going to say that when you're literally on an incel forum man?
The religious cope is heinous
Also alot of modern day Hindus aren't even hindus in the literal sense since most of them don't even know the difference between smriti and shrutis
All they do is worship bunch of stones and cows

How are you going to say that when you're literally on an incel forum man?
The religious cope is heinous
Also alot of modern day Hindus aren't even hindus in the literal sense since most of them don't even know the difference between smriti and shrutis
All they do is worship bunch of stones and cows
I'm just saying. Most Kashmiris are muslim. I don't know much, but didn't they massacre your kind?

I'm just saying. Most Kashmiris are muslim. I don't know much, but didn't they massacre your kind?
Yes, They did the exodus
But my family lived in refuge camps
There used to be a large kashmiri pakhto population which no longer exists sadly

Like if you're muslim just get arranged married
It's pretty stupid to rot on an incel forum

I have made like 50 threads talking about each time I get rejected for arranged marriage. Non greycels would be aware
What
Bro go to any local masjid and talk to some fathers you'll literally get married if you're rich enough

Are you paki kashmiri or indian kashmiri?

He lives in Australia.
I've seen plenty muslim niggers bring there arranged married penguin wife to west
Literal subhumans btw

What
Bro go to any local masjid and talk to some fathers you'll literally get married if you're rich enough

Are you paki kashmiri or indian kashmiri?

I've seen plenty muslim niggers bring there arranged married penguin wife to west
Literal subhumans btw
Yeah, but why do you think he has been here since, 2017? He has tried to get married plenty of times.