Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pajeets are going to replace weebs in JewPan (Source: REDDIT)

worrycel

worrycel

forsen is my nigga
★★★★★
in-100-years-weeb-culture-will-officially-be-replaced-v0-24bn9mkb2iad1.jpg
in-100-years-weeb-culture-will-officially-be-replaced-v0-c4x54lkb2iad1.jpg

japan gets kiked, another nation falls

i could actually be useful and im clean, yet i cant get work visa, maybe i can say im a mutt and get work visa? live in weaboo land, could be funny

man how come they dont thsi for slavs fucking racist gooks

forget about having your fucking islands back

Also we sending all this faggots to Ukraine trenches now

Behind that japanese prime minister there is a USA flag. It's the kikes plan to destroy homogenous societies even the ones that aren't white for easier control while their tribe prevails.

based

RAPE IS THE NEW ANIME

THE WEEBS WILL BOW TO THE CURRY RAPELORDS

weebs now: 'I just took another lesson in japanese tee hee what is ur favorit hentai'

weebs OF THE FUTURE: 'hey that girl looked like a loli so I raped her that is why she is crying lol what a whiner'

Japanese Ku Klux Klan when?

Can't wait to taint a noodlewhore's genes boyos

GIqEdz3X0AAjEFd

This isn't even a laughing matter. The Japanese are so incredibly low T that shitskin pajeets are even more of a biohazard to their country than they are to most. I keep saying this and I'll keep doing so 'till I die, pajeets do not belong in the civilized world with genetically superior people.

There truly is no place on Earth for the pajeet. Too subhuman for civilization, yet too weak for the jungle. Total curry death is the best thing for us as well as humanity

Can't wait to taint a noodlewhore's genes boyos
None of them will touch you. They don't even marry whites or blacks at significant rates, what makes you think they'd so much as spit in the direction of a shitskin pajeet??
^ As you can see from these marriage statistics pertaining to the year 2021 (the latest on hand), there were 491,324 registered marriages of Japanese women that year. Of these marriages, 6,682 were with a foreign groom—just about 1.4%. A higher percentage of Japanese men actually married out at about 2%—9,814 Japanese groom + foreign bride marriages out of 494,456 total registered marriages of Japanese men

Japan should've invited the Weebs in, make a Weeb visa where people are asked in Japanese about Japanese trivia.

Indians typically only ever learn English when they move abroad, I knew a handful of Punjabi guys who spoke Tagalog in the Philippines, but most only ever spoke English.

Fuck India, fuck Pakistan, and fuck Bangladesh. Nobody cares enough about Sri Lanka to hate them.

None of them will touch you. They don't even marry whites or blacks at significant rates, what makes you think they'd so much as spit in the direction of a shitskin pajeet??
They'll be head over heels for me if I keep pestering them with pleas of bob and vagene

Japan should've invited the Weebs in, make a Weeb visa where people are asked in Japanese about Japanese trivia.
No. That would bring in pedophile trannies who'd take English teacher jobs to prey on kids.
Indians typically only ever learn English when they move abroad, I knew a handful of Punjabi guys who spoke Tagalog in the Philippines, but most only ever spoke English.
They don't bother to learn anything before moving abroad. English is something they're already taught to speak in schools, albeit with various disgusting 'jeetisms like "do the needful", etc.
Fuck India, fuck Pakistan, and fuck Bangladesh. Nobody cares enough about Sri Lanka to hate them.
All curries are one brown subhuman blob regardless of what nation-state they originate from

Most of those Japanese men marry other Asian toilets (South Koreans, Chinese, Pinay, Thai, Viet, and Indonesians), Japanese toilets meanwhile:

"According IPSSR, American husbands make up 17% of all foreign husbands in Japan, while American wives make up 1% of foreign wives in Japan.[13][14] Since 1965, the percentage of marriages to American women has declined precipitously, from 6% to 1%, which can be attributed to the long-term decline of the Japanese economy.[15]"

- Wikipedia.

https://www.nippon.com/en/features/h00096/

Japanese toilets like:

#1 Korean men.
#2 American men.
#3 Chinese men.*
#4 Brazilian men.
#5 British men.
#6 Peruvian men.
#7 Filipinx men.
#8 Thai men.

Japanese men like:

#Super-1 body pillow waifu's.
#1 Chinese toilets.*
#2 Filipinx toilets.
#3 Korean toilets.
#4 Thai toilets.
#5 Brazilian toilets.
#6 American toilets.
#7 Peruvian toilets.
#8 British toilets.

* = Chinese = Taiwan, Mainland China, Hong Kong, and Macau.

None of them are fucking curries in considerable rates. India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka don't even register in high enough numbers to be significant.

Japenese men and toilets all marry mostly from the same nationalities, but in different proportions. JBW seems to be less powerful than the SKD (Small Korean Dick), also, one cannot assume that every American who marries a Japanese toilet is a Non-Hispanic White-American man, there are likely also a large number of Non-Hispanic Asian-American and Hispanic Asian-American men marrying Japanese toilets. Especially the Non-Hispanic Japanese-American and Hispanic Japanese-American ethnicities.

All curries are one brown subhuman blob regardless of what nation-state they originate from

Curries are very diverse, they're a spectrum of Aryan and Dravidian with the former being more intelligent and having fuckable toilets and the latter looking and behaving like slightly less stupid Africans. Both are insufferable in general, but I've met some nice Gujarati, Punjabi, Kashmiri, Rajasthani, and Bangla people, but 99% of Indians I meet are absolute arseholes.

Curries are very diverse, they're a spectrum of Aryan and Dravidian with the former being more intelligent and having fuckable toilets and the latter looking and behaving like slightly less stupid Africans. Both are insufferable in general, but I've met some nice Gujarati, Punjabi, Kashmiri, Rajasthani, and Bangla people, but 99% of Indians I meet are absolute arseholes.
There's no such thing as a pure Aryan or pure Dravidian curry. Curries as a race are entirely mutted, with Early-to-Middle Bronze Age DNA (The Yamnaya component shared with Europeans, which comprises 2/3 of Middle-to-Late Bronze Age DNA) not surpassing 20% in the subcontinent's upper castes. Amongst the "Sat-Shudhra" Jats and Rors, though, Yamnaya admixture can get as high as 30%, since they inherit a second layer of it from the Scythians.

That said, there really isn't a behavioral cline to match curries' genetic cline. Quite the opposite in fact, if you look at how curries behave abroad. The shitskins ruining Canada (and most likely Japan as well) are Punjabis and Haryanvis (many belonging to the Jat community); the ones running child rape gangs in the UK are Kashmiris; meanwhile South Indians, while certainly a biohazard in their own right, are much more tame and rule-following (e.g., curries in America).

In the case of curry behavior, caste appears to be the biggest predictor, independent of admixture. A mostly Dravidian curry whose genetic lineage experienced selection pressure for higher IQs over centuries or milennia will behave less chimpy than a 30% Aryan curry from an agrarian community. There's also – possibly – the factor that the far North of the subcontinent being India's doorstep for invaders may have led to its population needing to adapt more aggressive traits to survive

Last edited:
Japan is playing with fire. Their population is even older and more submissive than the typical pro-migrant nation.