Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Pajeetcels on Suicide Watch

Right let me tell you something. At Uni at freshmen year all the Girls literally are all over the CHAD but once they realise all CHAD does is party and barely scrape by they'll start to think hang on a minute who is going to pay for all the stuff I want when my student loan runs out.

And that is why during the end of last year of Uni all the women start looking for STEM Grads because that is where the money is.

Now if you haven't taken STEM you should finish your next year. Quit, transfer to Open Uni and get something on a STEM path.

No STEM equals job at MCDonalds .... if your lucky. Dole ..... if your an incel.

Blacks have an advantage with the BBC shit in which I can confirm is true (no homo).

And proven false by every single dating/hookup research ever performed.

Keep coping.

this, this is also soem ways curries racecope, by claiming to pass as another race
I hate currywhores and other self-hating deathnik foids.

I hate currywhores and other self-hating deathnik foids.
Sorry to bump this but what is it with self hating ethnic women? Is this a meme or real life?

Sorry to bump this but what is it with self hating ethnic women? Is this a meme or real life?
Ethnic foid are whiteworshipping cretins. As taught by their cuck parents..to hate their own color and admire whites.

It's real life. Currywhores hate dark skin and worship white skin. They are worse than noodlewhores when it comes to white worshipping.

Westernised curry whores are all self hating.

The only ones that aren't are the ones that haven't been brainwashed by western media and still watch bollywood, yet even they thirst only for chadpreets.

If you're a westernised currycel it's over for you.

Necroing this thread, this is an underrated Blackpill.

Women don’t even find Bollywood actor Pajeets attractive. It’s over.