Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

pajeetas

illumizoldyck

illumizoldyck

Veteran
★★★★
the recent wave of curry trash flooding to western country especially canada, has lot of pajeetas naturally as well.

i now declare pajeeta the ugliest race of foids on the planet without a doubt, even sheboons look better. one of the most hideous looking toilet i saw in my oldcel life was a pajeeta

the recent wave of curry trash flooding to western country especially canada, has lot of pajeetas naturally as well.
Yup. You will poo on the beech and you will like it.

I saw one of them on the bus the other day and the smell was enough to make me fight back the urge to retch in visceral repulsion.

Yup. You will poo on the beech and you will like it.

I saw one of them on the bus the other day and the smell was enough to make me fight back the urge to retch in visceral repulsion.

i look at pajeet and pajeeta from currydia in canada and cry why god hated me soo much that he also made me a curry fuck
:cryfeels::cryfeels: its so fking ovER:feelsrope:

they are incredibly stoodpid
they are loud and annoying
they smell, like holy fuck

Volcel if you wouldn’t

i now declare pajeeta the ugliest race of foids on the planet without a doubt, even sheboons look better. one of the most hideous looking toilet i saw in my oldcel life was a pajeeta
We curries are at the absolute bottom. We are the LOWEST OF THE LOW. PLEASE KILL ME!!! KILL ME NOWWWWW!!!! RREEEEEEEEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

We curries are at the absolute bottom. We are the LOWEST OF THE LOW. PLEASE KILL ME!!! KILL ME NOWWWWW!!!! RREEEEEEEEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

with rice and curry its literally a race to the bottom:lul:

Most attractive pajeeta:

with rice and curry its literally a race to the bottom:lul:
Nah rice are way way above us. We pajeets are at the ABSOLUTE bottom squirming around like the insectoid trash that we are.

Nah rice are way way above us. We pajeets are at the ABSOLUTE bottom squirming around like the insectoid trash that we are.
Asian Rice Women all look good, even some thai girls look good and fuckable. But ive seen Curry girls that are so disgusting I wouldnt even touch.

But ive seen Curry girls that are so disgusting I wouldnt even touch.
They look like shitskin zombie lepers. Burn them alive.
fire flames GIF
flame thrower fire GIF

Asian Rice Women all look good, even some thai girls look good and fuckable. But ive seen Curry girls that are so disgusting I wouldnt even touch.
yay noodles even the international students are minimum a 6/10, while pajeeta student avg is 2/10.

TBH I want to slay some Indian pussy
Give me all the brown curry cunt.