Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Pajeeta in indian slum asks white tourist to be her husband and fly her to England

Jbw is law of nature. Whites are gods

I've always said, if Europe/USA just let Non White women in our countries we could depopulate the third world :feelsugh:

this is why Im always envious of white"cels". fuck white"cels" and these stupid race traitor ethnic whores

White foids are fucking dogs and niggers. They are breeding with these creatures in retaliation
No retaliation. Foids prefer fucking beasts before incels.

I would def do it if indians weren't so ugly

Whites are gods
Maybe first world Whites. I doubt this foid would be as excited about a White Romanian as she is about a White British.
destroy your genetics.
What genetics, mang. My genes are inferior and they already are destroyed. There's no fucking way it can get worse than this for me.

What genetics, mang. My genes are inferior and they already are destroyed. There's no fucking way it can get worse than this for me.
It can get worse if you reproduce with the ugly ethnics whores that are going to accept you as breeder.

What do you want? To replicate inceldom?

Last edited:
Lmao this guy is such a goofy. He really calls himself pimp because some ugly, monkeyfaced, postwall Pajeeta wants him

Lmao this guy is such a goofy. He really calls himself pimp because some ugly, monkeyfaced, postwall Pajeeta wants him
Youtube fags always have high egos

I'm very desensitized to most rage baits out there but shit like this is still infuriating. WHY WHY WHY couldn't I have been born white?

I've always said, if Europe/USA just let Non White women in our countries we could depopulate the third world :feelsugh:
The jews want to depopulate all white countries 1st then all east asian countries later so that they have total control of the remaining sub 100 iq mixed race mutts

Maybe first world Whites. I doubt this foid would be as excited about a White Romanian as she is about a White British.
Curries think all whites are rich regardless of the country they come from

If this faggot can ascend then there's hope for the whitecels on this forum