Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pajeeta claims she is from Afghanistan, and claims people think she is Lebanese and Albanian.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
N

Notice, how everyone wants to be Lebanese? Curries like to claim Arab countries abroad, because, they are so ashamed of being the colour of shit.

@Made in Heaven
@Cayden Zhang
@DarkStar
@fantasycel
@97baOppressor

kinda like how a lot of east africans want to be arab. sad stuff.

@ilieknothing this is what I mean. Anyone, can claim to be Arab in australia. White normies are clueless, that's why so many people think we are browner then we are. Most of the "Lebanese" you met were probably, not even Lebanese.

First girl looks jeet but definitely would. The guy looks mena passes for spanish or italian.
Though, curry looking Afghans exits, I doubt that bitch is Afghan.

Yeah there was a special kid in my school who was afghan but looked curry. Affhanistans a diverse country because theyre in the middle of a lot of things
This foid looks South Indian.

back to the old ways

Brutal Emba edit

N
View attachment 1208958

Notice, how everyone wants to be Lebanese? Curries like to claim Arab countries abroad, because, they are so ashamed of being the colour of shit.
I had a pajeet co worker try and tell me he was arab when he found out I was arab. It's funny because he looked like the most pajeet pajeet I'd ever seen

@ilieknothing this is what I mean. Anyone, can claim to be Arab in australia. White normies are clueless, that's why so many people think we are browner then we are. Most of the "Lebanese" you met were probably, not even Lebanese.
All inferior races do this. Even Filipinos, Malaysians, and Vietcucks will try and claim they're actually chinese/korean/japanese.

I had a pajeet co worker try and tell me he was arab when he found out I was arab. It's funny because he looked like the most pajeet pajeet I'd ever seen
Yeah, I remember you told me this.

All inferior races do this. Even Filipinos, Malaysians, and Vietcucks will try and claim they're actually chinese/korean/japanese.
And people still deny JBW

They know Lebanese are white aryans

They know Lebanese are white aryans
Indeed.
IMG 20240728 124700IMG 20240728 124714
IMG 20240728 125149IMG 20240728 125140
Not white, we have Levantine DNA,we can look white without white DNA.

It’s because the Lebanese are the most numerous. No one is wanting to be Lebanese JFL

It’s because the Lebanese are the most numerous. No one is wanting to be Lebanese JFL
Then, why did she claim to be Lebanese? She could have said she was a pajeeta.

Also she claimed to be Albanian too. While, looking like a Dravidian pajeeta.

Then, why did she claim to be Lebanese? She could have said she was a pajeeta.
She didn’t, she answered Lebanese for what country she is mistaken for. Which is understandable because Lebanese have a huge population here

She didn’t, she answered Lebanese for what country she is mistaken for. Which is understandable because Lebanese have a huge population here
Yeah, but she looks like a pajeeta. If she is mistaken for Lebanese, it's more proof that white Normies have no clue about anything. Just shows that you shouldn't listen to anything they say.

Yeah, but she looks like a pajeeta. If she is mistaken for Lebanese, it's more proof that white Normies have no clue about anything. Just shows that you shouldn't listen to anything they say.
Many Lebanese actually look like that

Many Lebanese actually look like that
Nope. They are just claiming to be Lebanese like this pajeeta. This woman's features scream pajeeta.

@97baOppressor

All brown people look the same to me

N
View attachment 1208958

It's crazy how a curry foid once told me she loves your threads, she prob has some sort of humiliation fetish

she doesn't look albanian

She can pass as gypsy at most

The only people in Albania that look like her are the gypo trash

Some pajeets have gained a level of self-awareness and are aware that even just being curry, regardless of if they look it or not, is a failo. I’ve seen Punjabis who claim Persian, Tamils who shave their head and try to LARP black, etc.

Some pajeets have gained a level of self-awareness and are aware that even just being curry, regardless of if they look it or not, is a failo. I’ve seen Punjabis who claim Persian, Tamils who shave their head and try to LARP black, etc.
Yep. Too true. I saw some tiktok of a half white/indian girl saying that white men love her when she says she's Latina, but reject her when they find out she's half indian. Just another example of what I've always said, that racial perception affects SMV, even if the looks don't change

Now imagine how much MENA smv gets negatively affected due to retarded normies thinking we look the same as Jeets:feelsseriously:

And yeah even larping as black is better for dark skinned indians than it is to admit that they're indian