Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pajeet Wastes His Life For Nothing

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★
Sadhu Amar Bharati

FARdcn-XsAA-dIK

I guess being a worthless, manlet Pajeet living in India was too insignificant for him, so he dedicated his entire life to being an attention whore. Sadhu quit his job at the bank and practically abandoned his three children so that he could hold his arm in the air forever in the name of Shiva and world peace.

Now Sadhu’s entire life has been reduced to Westerners seeing him on the internet, saying, “Wow, Indians are weird,” and moving on with their lives.

Imagine how embarrassing it must be for his children knowing their subhuman father crippled himself and turned his entire insignificant life into a weird publicity stunt. I hope he gets drone striked in Minecraft.

Last edited:
@Transcended Trucel

Shortest Romen salute performed by an indian(Aryan)

Thx, brocel. I feel better about being a neet now

WHAT A FUCKING FILTHY SHIT SKINNED STINKY ABOMINATION SUBHUMAN IF I WILL SEE SOMETHING LIKE THIS ON THE STREET I WOULD BEAT THIS OLD ROTTEN BASTARD TO DEATH WITH BASEBALL BAT WTF!? (IN VIDEO GAME)
Remember that somebody has to feed, pay, bathe, and take care of this loser just so he can keep up his stupid charade.

He could have maybe dedicated his life to charity or helping veterans or something. Instead he holds his fist in the air and takes handouts as if he’s actually making a difference.

Based guy, he is a role model for many people, given his persistence and strength

Based guy, he is a role model for many people, given his persistence and strength
The only based thing about this guy is being a complete drain on the system and proving people are retarded enough to bankroll his clownshow.

Like that faggot furry that froze his hands off, but people think it’s cool because he’s doing it in the name of a bronze age religion and not kinky, gay sex.

h3slb8qsqbi31.jpg

hate.png

@Transcended Trucel
curryland unironically needs a communist revolution killing off the entire fucking priest classes. They are FUCKING retarded. All the religious niggers here are like Mormons but 1000x more annoying. Ban this ban that. Make tons of noise every fucking morning.

curryland unironically needs a communist revolution killing off the entire fucking priest classes. They are FUCKING retarded. All the religious niggers here are like Mormons but 1000x more annoying. Ban this ban that. Make tons of noise every fucking morning.
Sounds like American WASPs in the 90s to 2000s. Always complaining about video games and comic books and skater culture because their lives were too easy and they had nothing better to bitch about.
Always talking about how kids are too violent and rambunctious as if the West hadn’t just finished up the deadliest wars in world history.

Churches always arguing with one another about minor idealogical differences like it was the Civil War in Sudan.
>Actually, infant baptism means you’re going to hell
As if God cares that you threw some sprinkled water on a toddler.

I grew up in it, and they all looked like batshit retards from the outside. They’re so far entrenched in their own stupid worldview that there’s no point in pulling them out.

The final straw was learning that the head pastor of my grandparents church was molesting his adopted daughter. This dude was also a fat loser who had achieved very little in life, but would get on stage every week and tell you how to live life. I checked out of all of it. Christanity is a pretty simple religion, so anyone making a career out of it is probably a grifter/loser.

Sounds like American WASPs in the 90s to 2000s. Always complaining about video games and comic books and skater culture because their lives were too easy and they had nothing better to bitch about.
Always talking about how kids are too violent and rambunctious as if the West hadn’t just finished up the deadliest wars in world history.

Churches always arguing with one another about minor idealogical differences like it was the Civil War in Sudan.
>Actually, infant baptism means you’re going to hell
As if God cares that you threw some sprinkled water on a toddler.

I grew up in it, and they all looked like batshit retards from the outside. They’re so far entrenched in their own stupid worldview that there’s no point in pulling them out.

The final straw was learning that the head pastor of my grandparents church was molesting his adopted daughter. This dude was also a fat loser who had achieved very little in life, but would get on stage every week and tell you how to live life. I checked out of all of it. Christanity is a pretty simple religion, so anyone making a career out of it is probably a grifter/loser.
False, christianity is the only religion that makes sense

False, christianity is the only religion that makes sense
American Evangelicals give zero fucks about real Christianity or the Bible. It’s an endless fuck fuck game of not being devout enough or debating whether your specific form of Protestantism is correct.

I’m Christian, and I can barely stand to be around these people. It’s especially insufferable because Jesus’s message was pretty simple, but people have been arguing about it for thousands of years anyways.

You don’t need any of it. Read the Bible. Don’t be a jerk. Be Baptized if you feel called to do so. Forget everything else.