Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pajeet gets banned from Hamza's discord server for exposing how Hamza manipulates his fans to get more views and ad revenue

blackraven

blackraven

Asphalt8r
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/MWQr7fAbRoE

The video summary is that Hamza asks fans to join his discord server which doesn't do anything for the sake of "self improooving" it's only a gymbro circlejerk

Last edited:
Curries hate each other.

Hamza SCAMZA Ahmed. Just another redpill scammer to prey on sexless subhumans to scam.

fuck him and fuck his puas imagine listening to an ETHNIC ON HOW TO GET CUMDUMPSTERS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is how india vs pakistan ww3 will begin

people still watch that shit

that guy is also cringe ngl "how did your dad talk to girls" ? the dude prob still cant. it's cringe when people post their dads they r so proud of cuz they are bias cuz it's their dad. "Look at this photo of my dad he was sucha mogger chad, masculine man awwww ya"

and the losers will go "Wow man chad beast!" or some shit. Cringe asf.

I don't like the new narrative that people are constantly being "oppressed" or "manipulated".

Hamza content is a literal meme

I don't like the new narrative that people are constantly being "oppressed" or "manipulated".
Aren't involuntary celibates oppressed by mainstream media?

Lol I can't believe faggots actually give this curry the time of day.

Chadcurry is just MTN or even LTN to pink and deathnic foids

Chadcurry is just MTN or even LTN to pink and deathnic foids
he knows full well what he's doing
Hmzs

Why is he always wearing that fucking bathrobe?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back