Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pajeet gets a small taste of the Chad lifestyle

curries are all chads

Holy fuck that is one of the most brutal videos I've ever seen. Total shitskin inferiority on display. His own foids humiliate him to millions of people while fucking white Chad, pure sociopathy. :feelsohgod:

Holy fuck that is one of the most brutal videos I've ever seen. Total shitskin inferiority on display. His own foids humiliate him to millions of people while fucking white Chad, pure sociopathy. :feelsohgod:
@wereq

Look at the caption "Patel was a bit confused" oof

its only because he is tall

He’s not even ugly bro

Just Be A Tall Curry

Some foids like to do shit like this to make it seem like they're doing the "nice guy"/"nerd" a favor. To feel good once in a while cause they know the terrible way they treat guys like him. This is a temporary way to cleanse their sins. He will likely never forget this experience and will always be in the dark on why he received this kind of treatment once upon a time as he'll just go back to being ignored the next day.

Some foids like to do shit like this to make it seem like they're doing the "nice guy"/"nerd" a favor. To feel good once in a while cause they know the terrible way they treat guys like him. This is a temporary way to cleanse their sins. He will likely never forget this experience and will always be in the dark on why he received this kind of treatment once upon a time as he'll just go back to being ignored the next day.

curries are all chads
fun video GIF

My nigga you is your real name connected to tik tok, I can see your name

Change that

nah I mean if you're surrounded by holes like that especially young so around 14-16 and not completely truecel you can ascend

nah I mean if you're surrounded by holes like that especially young so around 14-16 and not completely truecel you can ascend
Look at how they look at him dude. Utter genetic filth. :fuk:

My nigga you is your real name connected to tik tok, I can see your name

Change that
Nigger you know you could've PMed him instead of putting this out for everyone to see right? :feelskek: