Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel German chad says "dating on tinder is very easy"

non-white men don't exist to foids

So chad he can get away with calling her a bro.

he can barely utter single sentence but gets more ass in one day than pua artists do in a lifetime

Nazis: cover the eyes, larp as Chad
Foids: actually worship chads

compilation-use-of-shadows-over-eyes-in-propaganda-art-of-v0-isxkg2we966b1.png

FUCKING CHAD AAAAAAÀAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :lasereyes::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Better if he kept his mouth closed

he can barely utter single sentence but gets more ass in one day than pua artists do in a lifetime
Exactly. Looks are everything, obviously. Honestly for german standards that's not even a chad that's a higher tier normie. There are so many of these walking around here, especially in the late millenial/gen Z group.

It's over, we are back in the jungle.

Anytime I see mogger cunts like this bragging I just think where is Isis when you need them.

Death is the only redeeming cope this world has to offer, the true equalizer. It's the only thing keeping me sane in this unjust, chance of a life. Your genetic destiny is everything, so much of your life out of your hands, how fucked up and cruel is that. You could be born in a nigger mud village in a middle of a civil war induced famine, or you could be born to white Aryan parents with strong features and lack nothing in your life, two massively different realities, what did either one of them do to deserve it?

I am fine with this world being so fucking unfair. But then what the fuck are all those 'social warriors' fighting for. Why is everyone so full of shit denying this. How can there be a bigger problem than that? What is worth more attention than this?

Linguist have yet to discover the terms necessary to describe how deeply, purely, intensely I need to beat that face with a tire iron. Uh, in Fo76.

Hopefully he gets bombed in the next terrorist attack setup by ISIS.

Death is the only redeeming cope this world has to offer, the true equalizer. It's the only thing keeping me sane in this unjust, chance of a life. Your genetic destiny is everything, so much of your life out of your hands, how fucked up and cruel is that. You could be born in a nigger mud village in a middle of a civil war induced famine, or you could be born to white Aryan parents with strong features and lack nothing in your life, two massively different realities, what did either one of them do to deserve it?

I am fine with this world being so fucking unfair. But then what the fuck are all those 'social warriors' fighting for. Why is everyone so full of shit denying this. How can there be a bigger problem than that? What is worth more attention than this?
An exercise in futility.