Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pajeet asking for virtue signallers and pity attention from foids in reddit

• Thread starter Deleted member 22237
  • Start date
its over for that dude

Would u guys will do this for just a bit of "validation" ?

Proof that being a CEO doesn't mean shit

An 18 year old CEO?

Sounds like a solid BS.

I'd never debase myself like this publicly. I'm too self-aware and too ashamed of myself to publicly out the secrets of my shortcomings like that.
kk

over for mr. magoocels

2/10 never began

This is what will happen to every careermaxxer.

What surgery will fixx this man? He will always be a curry

Anyone can be a ceo you just have to form an LLC.
It’s beyond nicer for him. His looks match is a very ugly hairy curry foid that has virtually unlimited smv in 2020.

poor kid insecurity mogs us by calling himself the 'founder and ceo of a tech company' when he probably designs shitty C# apps in his parents bedroom. fuck, even if he became the CEO of a fortune 500 company he'd still never be attracted to by women with anything other than money. really sad shit looking at these women having to lie to him, i wonder how many would even look at him irl
lets be honest now the kid probably doesnt even deal with hardware, it'd be a stretch to say he has any patents or even a registered business. at least he's seen that he's lost the lottery and has to statusmaxx ASAP for crumbs, but posting this shit on reddit is just sad. also, r/toastme lmao. just found out it exists and it's the ULTIMATE cope sub

Last edited:
What is it with Indians and Reddit?

It doesn't matter how rich or important he is,he still smells like Curry like all poojets and that's means it never began for him.

He looks older and it's over for him srs

brutal

ngl I was pretty bluepilled at age 18 too

It doesn't matter how rich or important he is,he still smells like Curry like all poojets and that's means it never began for him.
Poojeets :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yes, it is indeed over for him. Even we are fucking pitying him. He is a true subhuman currycel. And he is probably lying about being a CEO too. Plus he is posting on reddit for some validation, that's how low he is in life. He needs blackpill therapy.

Poojeets :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yes, it is indeed over for him. Even we are fucking pitying him. He is a true subhuman currycel. And he is probably lying about being a CEO too. Plus he is posting on reddit for some validation, that's how low he is in life. He needs blackpill therapy.
Poor guy TBH

Damn, this guy could be posting here

Being short isn't a bad thing! You'd be surprised how little that matters to a lot of people.

:feelskek:

I'm GigaChad compared to him