Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Pajeet are so rapey they resorted to putting Pajeetas inside cages to teach Pajeets dick control.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/ExposedPajeets/status/1794799668469400015

Everything about them is a certified bruh moment

why the fuck does curryland have a strip club out in the open street with women in cages lol

India is actual Borat in real life

why the fuck does curryland have a strip club out in the open street with women in cages lol
sex sells but when the audience is comprised of rabid pajeets drooling and foaming from their mouths, precautions need to be taken.

They would break the cage down if it was a white woman instead.

Filthy brown chimpanzees are infesting Canada :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Filthy brown chimpanzees are infesting Canada :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
I'd like to take this opportunity to sincerely apologize for our existence. Humanity deserves better than this abo-derivative ultra-primitive shit-eating race of rapist trash.

I'd like to take this opportunity to sincerely apologize for our existence. Humanity deserves better than this abo-derivative ultra-primitive shit-eating race of rapist trash.
Do you live in pajeet land?

Apologize to us too. You steal our tax money also
Do you live in pajeet land?
Yes he does, in west UP cow belt

I am upper class and pay more tax that you dravidian shitskin midget leper.
Cope, you cow shit smearing and munching North Indian mulla cuck eunuches are the reason South India isn't able to develop to its potential

sex sells but when the audience is comprised of rabid pajeets drooling and foaming from their mouths, precautions need to be taken.
The islands inhabited by negritos (similar to the abo ancestors of indians genetically) actually have less public defecation as of recently, correct me if I'm wrong. So I don't think abo genes are totally responsible for the disgusting behavior shown by curries, it has to be something else

The islands inhabited by negritos (similar to the abo ancestors of indians genetically) actually have less public defecation as of recently, correct me if I'm wrong. So I don't think abo genes are totally responsible for the disgusting behavior shown by curries, it has to be something else

Its overpopulation and scarcity which causes abos to shit on the streets.

How much tax does your family pay you abo ape midget?
A lot. More than what we should be paying. All of that tax is wasted on you North niggers
Stop blaming other people for your own failures.
We South Indians are not failing, just not reaching our potential because you filthy North niggers are pulling us down
Dravidians aren't that much better than northern curries.
North nigger cope. South Indians are higher IQ and richer. North Indian got raped by mullas for 800+ years

You were and are servitudinal cucked sissies to mullas

Dravidians aren't that much better than northern curries.
This. While we may actually have inhibition unlike Northies, we’re still EXTREMELY subhuman; @anandkonda is pretending Southjeets don’t act like this in public:
This is from a thread HE posted btw, in which he himself even said this:
Telugus and Tamils are the worst in this shit. They always create such nuisance in these fan events. Worse than animal behavior.

This. While we may actually have inhibition unlike Northies, we’re still EXTREMELY subhuman; @anandkonda is pretending Southjeets don’t act like this in public:
This is from a thread HE posted btw, in which he himself even said this:
Sorry but most of them are kammas. And kammas are Jews

JFL

A lot. More than what we should be paying. All of that tax is wasted on you North niggers

We South Indians are not failing, just not reaching our potential because you filthy North niggers are pulling us down

North nigger cope. South Indians are higher IQ and richer. North Indian got raped by mullas for 800+ years

View attachment 1170935View attachment 1170936View attachment 1170937

You were and are servitudinal cucked sissies to mullas
Hyderabad is known for muslim rule.

Sorry but most of them are kammas. And kammas are Jews

JFL
They’re fans of one of the most popular actors in the Telugu movie industry but according to you they must all be Kammas because he is one :lul:

You literally just did Poo’s 2nd law:
IMG 3462

@wereq no need to state what specific state you’re from if you don’t feel comfortable, but, out of curiosity, are you from North India proper (Poojab, Haryana, etc.) or the Gangetic belt?

We fought back and regained it unlike you

Yeah but only after 200 years of Muslim/British rule at a time when government power was unraveling after WW2 when India gained independence. You had to wait for the Muslims to get weak and feeble, you didn't have what it took to win it from them when they were strong.

Stop thinking this as an achievement. Muslims lost all over India when India gained independence, you didn't do anything remarkable, you just went with the tide. Your """people""" are slaves and followers, you don't have what it takes to assert yourselves.

@wereq no need to state what specific state you’re from if you don’t feel comfortable, but, out of curiosity, are you from North India proper (Poojab, Haryana, etc.) or the Gangetic belt?
Gangetic subhuman. If I was mogger Punjabi thug, I probably wouldn't be posting here.

They’re fans of one of the most popular actors in the Telugu movie industry but according to you they must all be Kammas because he is one :lul:

View attachment 1170938
Sorry but in the first video some of them were holding TDP flag. TDP IS a kamma party. Most of the NRIs are kammas and are know here for being obnoxious and retarded like in those videos

These are all caste based telugu organizations there TANA - kamma ATA -Reddy MANA - Munnaru kapu Silicon andhra - Brahmins

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Ni_Bondha/comments/165okmb/maa_telugu_thalliki_malle_poodandaa_maa_caste/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Ni_Bondha/comments/y43y83/us_lo_mellaga_spread_autunna_kulamona_virus/

View attachment 1170938
I am sure Brahmins or Kapus aren't any better, but sorry bro but TDP and Balakrishna nigger worship is done only by kammas

Yeah but only after 200 years of Muslim/British rule at a time when government power was unraveling after WW2 when India gained independence. You had to wait for the Muslims to get weak and feeble, you didn't have what it took to win it from them when they were strong.
View attachment 1170939
Stop thinking this as an achievement. Muslims lost all over India when India gained independence, you didn't do anything remarkable, you just went with the tide. Your """people""" are slaves and followers, you don't have what it takes to assert yourselves.
The difference is we kept on fighting against the oppressors

You North Indian didn't, you spread your legs to get kicked on the balls

Which is why we are more attractive than you poop skinned abos.
Bro why you waste your energy by arguing with that ignorant bluepill retards

Cope you tell yourself to sleep at night
You are a poop-skinned, untouchable leper and a midget abo which is why you cut yourself daily.

Bro why are to identifying yourself with these cow belters? North East is different and way better
Bro why are doing unnecessary fight with other currycels for no reason

As bottom feeders, we curries are so deprived and starved of self-worth and confidence that we try to get our fill of pride, dignity, and gratification by looking down on those curries who are only a bit different and slightly worse off than us. We also can't tolerate the sight of any of our fellow curries doing better than us so we try to drag them down.

Sorry I hate these cow belters. I by instinct start them, maybe I am going too overboard unnecessarily :forcedsmile:
Nothing will fix your shitskin abo genetics.
Abo part isn't the problem, cow belt part of it is. Tamils and Mallus have it all good

As bottom feeders, we curries are so deprived and starved of self-worth and confidence that we try to get our fill of pride, dignity, and gratification by looking down on those curries who are only a bit different and slightly worse off than us. We also can't tolerate the sight of any of our fellow curries doing better than us so we try to drag them down.
Cope, they is a clear difference between us. Cow belt and rest of India is two different worlds

Tbh, we curries don't have a unity, we are jealous of each other, hatred toward each other for no reason,our lack of unity results that we are enslaved by the foreign invaders for 1000 years

Being abo IS the problem. Your people are the worst looking out there
There is a tamil ritual in where food is served in a literally barefloor and tamils are directly eat there