Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pain.

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
There is no happiness in this world, only suffering. When you have problems they consume you and you drown in them. The waves may occasionally allow you to catch a pocket of air but this will be short lived and unsatisfactory. If you don’t have problems you’ll be engulfed by a painful numbness. Forced to walk through a cold unforgiving abyss . You may claw at the bars of your cage but there is no escape. Your garden is rotting, and there’s nothing you can do. There is only pain in this world, and it god exists he’s a sadist.

Everyone is in a never ending race but there is no finish line. Love isn’t real, not even for Chad. Women aren’t evil, noir are men but HUMANITY is. Human nature is a cruel , unforgivable, vile thing. And there is nothing we can do to change it.

If this world doesn’t spin the way I want then I will not spin with it. If nature doesn’t grow the way I want then I will not watch it flourish. If the tides does go the way I want then I will not swim. And if live doesn’t go the way I want then I will not live.

The cold indifference of nature is the most honest thing we can experience, at least.

In the wise words of Saint Elliot Rodger (PBUH): "Humanity… All of my suffering on this world has been at the hands of humanity, particularly women. It has made me realize just how brutal and twisted humanity is as a species. All I ever wanted was to fit in and live a happy life amongst humanity, but I was cast out and rejected, forced to endure an existence of loneliness and insignificance, all because the females of the human species were incapable of seeing the value in me."

Also, The Joker:
JOKER8

In the wise words of Saint Elliot Rodger (PBUH): "Humanity… All of my suffering on this world has been at the hands of humanity, particularly women. It has made me realize just how brutal and twisted humanity is as a species. All I ever wanted was to fit in and live a happy life amongst humanity, but I was cast out and rejected, forced to endure an existence of loneliness and insignificance, all because the females of the human species were incapable of seeing the value in me."

Also, The Joker:
View attachment 1233901
Real shit