Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Pain is fading away

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★
Back than(My greycel years) I used to be very sad, would think about inceldom all the time.
I weren't in a good state, I was obsessed about sex and virginity, would always think if a person is virgin or not.
I was very sad @ the fact that I spent my prime years being miserable.

Nowadays, I don't care, I don't even care about inceldom anymore, I log in just because of I could shitpost @ sewers, and for some friends.

My pain have faded away, I hope the same for all incels, whitepilled.

Back than(My greycel years) I used to be very sad, would think about inceldom all the time.
I weren't in a good state, I was obsessed about sex and virginity, would always think if a person is virgin or not.

Nowadays, I don't care, I don't even care about inceldom anymore, I log in just because of I could shitpost @ sewers, and for some friends.

Probably just IQ or you're white

How old are you? I heard the rage phase fades away as you apple wizard years

Whitepills me.

finally the whitepill stage

Imagine if you were in a terrible car crash, and you lost the use of your legs. For a long time you would be very sad, very angry that you could no longer live your life the way that you had become accustomed to. You would see leggies running around outside... walking.. jogging.. WASTING their legs, even taunting you. And there you sit in your wheelchair, unable to navigate stairs.

But then, one day, you realize that you barely even remember what it was like to be able to walk. Your way of life has become so natural and assumed that while you are aware of and know of walking, you are similarly aware that it just isn't for you and you no longer need it.

Deep down, you may still want it. You'll never truly be 'over' it, but eventually it no longer matters. Wheel me away.

Truly I never gave a fuck about being virgin. I never liked foids. Don't get me wrong, always wanted to fuck some top notch bitch I got horny at BUT never understood how I should do all these monkey stuff to get a woman. So I decided to never even try. I always thought of women as inferior being that are inherently flawed af

Not caring or loosing your Ego Is the final Stage of the blackpill and the entrance to the whitepill .

The complete clearness of mind and Soul where judgment is Non existent or can be Completely ignored

@Cope_Time

The pain will never go away. Back then you thought of all the things you missed out in your prime years, and now, you think of all the things you are missing out bc you don’t have a wife and kids. At least that’s how I feel

Not caring or loosing your Ego Is the final Stage of the blackpill and the entrance to the whitepill .

The complete clearness of mind and Soul where judgment is Non existent or can be Completely ignored

@Cope_Time @Mecoja @Lux @sub human @Rotter @IchWillSterben @lonelycurry26

Shuffle off this mortal coil.
Screenshot 2022 03 31 190436

I gave up long time ago and i dont have any hope anything will change. Sometimes i feel emotional and physical need for another person, its just a fantasy of mine because no woman would be there for a man like me and real world is an ugly place. Kotaku and blackpill press are right, some of us are deeply delusional about relationships because of the all idealized fiction things we watch, read or play.

Agreed, irl normie friendships and women don't interest me anymore, I lost my all drive, I'm not getting them anyways.
I don't even fap often anymore :lul: