Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Pain feels more relatable and normal. Pleasure feels foreign and alien

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
My brain and body have degraded to the point where I find my body in pain and suffering to be more satisfying and comfortable. Than to be enjoying life or eating nice foods etc.

There is something about experiencing agony and suffering which you can't replicate with anything else. The severity of my brain damage is reaching extremes I could've never imagined.

I sometimes think that even if wered to be offered the ability to reincarnate as a billionaire Chad, I'd refuse. For pain and suffering suits a being like me.

Not sure how I've become this way. Late stage inceldom, a failed career, failed life. Decades of suffering and disappointment have made me too damaged to ever be normal. Now pain, despair and disappointment are my new normals.

Pain and pleasure are 2 sides of the same coin.

Did you try horror movies or games? I've picked that up as a cope because nothing else does anything for me anymore.

Did you try horror movies or games? I've picked that up as a cope because nothing else does anything for me anymore.
I have done a few long ago. But I will get back into it. Your right it is a good cope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back