Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL paid my friend who lives with religious strict parents back with money that reeks of weed

G

Guest2

he's not at home atm apparently but i didn't know and just popped an envelope through his door. he lives with his parents. the money was in the same pocket as a grinder that spilled and stuff. Anyways, I smelled my fingers to see if they smelled like metal after (even tho that smell is actually the decomposition of skin oils reacting to metal), and they smelled of weed for some reason, so i was like "huh?" and then realised. it's literally through his letter box so his mother will smell it as soon as she comes in.

it is over

i wonder what the consequences will be lol

lolfuel
Update if something happens

He will be executed

he will be shot in the streets like a rabid dog

a toilet, cum, blockage, mum notices and awkwardness ensues
Anime blinking gif

He can just use air freshener

I heard almost all American dollar bills have cocaine in them :feelskek: :feelskek:

how u dark triad maxed so hard and so fast

I heard almost all American dollar bills have cocaine in them :feelskek: :feelskek:
based tbh. I do wonder what's gonna happen, but I'm too apathetic to give a shit. This guy (small fella, wouldn't hurt a fly) is all angry at me n saying like "thought u were better than this" because I was late, and I can't imagine actually being that annoyed. like, it makes no difference whether or not you rant at me because I'm gonna do it at the same pace. It's kinda the same here, except with instead of "verbal pressure", it's anxiety or whatever that I should be feeling, but it's useless to do so
do you think it would make a good tv series

update: this guy doesn't want to be my friend anymore because i didn't want to bank transfer him the money, but he didn't clock the weed, so maybe it was just something else i had touched and miraculously it didn't infect the coins
Then he's a cuck
lol ur banned

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back