Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Pack of curries in Greece rape mentally ill pregnant foid.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
The Greek woman first got raped by an Afghan. The Greek woman ran and tried to get help from Pakistani men she found nearby. Unsurprisingly, they helped her by proceeding to gang rape her.

68129583 047C 4974 A207 E544F00389B1

Afghan and Pakis are not curries, they are close to sand niggers. You are misrepresenting the curries.

Afghan and pakis have higher smv than curries.

The Greek woman first got raped by an Afghan. The Greek woman ran and tried to get help from Pakistani men she found nearby. Unsurprisingly, they helped her by proceeding to gang rape her.

View attachment 612589
Burn at stake becoz those faggot deserved it.
Lol muslim sex haver are hypocrite motherfucker. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Afghan and Pakis are not curries, they are close to sand niggers. You are misrepresenting the curries.

They are Muslim curries, that doesn’t make them sand niggers.

>gets raped by shitskin
>goes to group of even darker shitskins
>surprise surprise gets raped even more

Why are foids this low iq?

How did she got pregnant in the first place?

Hope those rapists caused a miscarriage.

>gets raped by shitskin

Tbf, if you get raped by one person, what are the chances 3 people you are running to desperately get help from will all simultaneously choose to rape you as well? She got severely unlucky tbh.

How did she got pregnant in the first place?

Hope those rapists caused a miscarriage.
No clue. There’s no mention of her background.

link to article

She got into a taxi with them. Low IQ confirmed.
Well, she is mentally ill apparently.

The Beautiful "diversity dividend" pays off yet again for Europe.

So much diversity. Wonderful! :soy::soy::soy:

Clown world indeed, a mentally disabled person is allowed to breed and already has 2 kids and she clearly isnt able to take care of herself if shes so stupid to follow immigrants around.

Fuck those sex having low inhib savages, because of guys like them all ethnics get bad reputation.

Pakis are curries

Pakis are definite 100% currys

Clown world indeed, a mentally disabled person is allowed to breed and already has 2 kids and she clearly isnt able to take care of herself if shes so stupid to follow immigrants around.

Fuck those sex having low inhib savages, because of guys like them all ethnics get bad reputation.
Tbh, the fact that she got raped means that she's still sexually desired.

Exactly, hopefully they get killed.

Brutal

What about the Afghanis? What makes them not curry?
Iranians are considered sand niggers while pakis are considered curries. They are between these two regions, so it’s often debated. They seem more like curries because they lack the Arab mixture like Iranians have imo.

What about the Afghanis? What makes them not curry?
Afghans are marginal, their culture is a little different and they don’t speak an Indo-Aryan language. They are counted as a part of South Asia often though, are a part of SAARC and they love cricket.

You can make arguments for and against if Afghans are currys but I would say they are not.

Iranians are considered sand niggers while pakis are considered curries. They are between these two regions, so it’s often debated. They seem more like curries because they lack the Arab mixture like Iranians have imo.
Afghans are marginal, their culture is a little different and they don’t speak an Indo-Aryan language. They are counted as a part of South Asia often though, are a part of SAARC and they love cricket.

You can make arguments for and against if Afghans are currys but I would say they are not.
:feelsstudy:

Afghanistan is multiethnic but Pashtuns and Balochs are Iranic. And a few ethnic groups are Mongolic or Turkic.

Last edited:
I have sand nigger ancestors from my Jewish heritage. He has curry ancestry. No one wants Afghans to be associated with them, and it’s just a game of hot potato.
Either way, you can think of it as a place where sand nigger and curry worlds collide. But since they are genetically closer to curries with more Indo-Aryan ancestry on average, I consider them as curries. Northern Curries and Afghans have R1A ancestry, while sand niggers generally have E1 or J (like Iranians).

The thing is, Persian isn't a Semitic language like Arabic. They are Indo-Aryans and so more related to Caucasians and Europeans. Semitic peoples (Arabs, Jews, etc.) are a mix or so I heard.

I have sand nigger ancestors from my Jewish heritage. He has curry ancestry. No one wants Afghans to be associated with them, and it’s just a game of hot potato.
Either way, you can think of it as a place where sand nigger and curry worlds collide. But since they are genetically closer to curries with more Indo-Aryan ancestry on average, I consider them as curries. Northern Curries and Afghans have R1A ancestry, while sand niggers generally have E1 or J (like Iranians).
Are Samaritans and Druze Jews?

Based for not helping, but shouldn't have raped that Foid.
Afghan and Pakis are not curries
Pakis are 100% curries, Afghans(Pashtuns) are also genetically more similar to North curries and Pakis than to sand niggers, but speak Iranic languages. I considered them curries. Even when greeks came to invade south asia, they considered pashtuns as Indians.

Last edited:
The thing is, Persian isn't a Semitic language like Arabic. They are Indo-Aryans and so more related to Caucasians and Europeans. Semitic peoples (Arabs, Jews, etc.) are a mix or so I heard.
Yes that’s true, but Iranians have heavy arab genetic mixture. Even in the language, the Persian spoken by Iranian has around 30% of its words coming from Arabic. And I think you mean the languages are both Indo-Iranian (which is just Aryan).

However, since we group curries together as a group with south indians, and Iranians together with sand niggers, it’s only fair we use these standards. Cause otherwise, they are both Indo-Iranian as you said.

Afghanistan is multiethnic but Pashtuns and Balochs are Iranic. And a few ethnic groups are Mongolic or Turkic.
Pashtuns and Balochis are small minorities. Every curry country has non-curry ethnic minorities

Yes that’s true, but Iranians have heavy arab genetic mixture. Even in the language, the Persian spoken by Iranian has around 30% of its words coming from Arabic. And I think you mean the languages are both Indo-Iranian (which is just Aryan).

However, since we group curries together as a group with south indians, and Iranians together with sand niggers, it’s only fair we use these standards. Cause otherwise, they are both Indo-Iranian as you said.
Iranians still look much more white than Arabs.
Pashtuns and Balochis are small minorities. Every curry country has non-curry ethnic minorities
They're the majority in Afghanistan.

Cope pakis are curries

Mandatory EV quote:

Theoretically it is possible for a beautiful woman to have less intelligence
than a chimpanzee and still be considered an acceptable member of society.

Iranians still look much more white than Arabs.
Yes, but that’s not because of them mixing heavily with nearby caucasian groups like armenians and azerbeijanis. It’s also why people in Northern Iran are much closer looking to the surrounding regions and lighter skinned. If you look at Iranians from other parts of the country more south, they usually look like typical sand niggers.

They're the majority in Afghanistan.
I was referring to Pakistan. I do not regard Afghanistan as a part of curryland.

Pashtuns are also batshit, the less in curryland the better

a mentally disabled person is allowed to breed

People, regardless of how dumb they are, have the right to breed as much as they want, but I bet she was getting some sort of public subsidy for every baby popping out of her vagina. And that, IMHO, is not OK.

I was referring to Pakistan. I do not regard Afghanistan as a part of curryland.

Yeah, they are a minority in Pakistan. But you agree that Pashtuns are not curries.

People, regardless of how dumb they are, have the right to breed as much as they want, but I bet she was getting some sort of public subsidy for every baby popping out of her vagina. And that, IMHO, is not OK.
Foids specifically. Every foid can reproduce, all she has to do is spread her legs to Chad and he won't give a fuck if she's fit to be a mom.

Hell, they'll even say that denying certain women access to sperm banks is "ableism".

Jfl, I knew it. None of us want Afghans associated with us.

Foids specifically. Every foid can reproduce, all she has to do is spread her legs to Chad and he won't give a fuck if she's fit to be a mom.

Hell, they'll even say that denying certain women access to sperm banks is "ableism".
By that logic, denying incels is ableist as well.

Fuck what happens to women.

Fuck what happens to women.
I can understand that sentiment, but I do have sympathy for the mentally ill. Also, I don’t support rape, and it especially makes deathnics look bad and perpetuates hate from whites and the mainstream generally.

>gets raped by shitskin

:lul::lul::lul:

unironically all curries now have rapist failo. It's over

This is like the opening of Spy of darkness when the bitch gets gangraped, only to get saved and raped by a tentacle monster in a trenchcoat

All women are mentally disabled; can they be a little more specific.

this is massive curry cope as both afghans and pakis are closer to curryland and even genetically closer to curry than sand :what: but as sand myself, we got used to turks, slavs and even curries throwing shit at us :what:

this is massive curry cope as both afghans and pakis are closer to curryland and even genetically closer to curry than sand :what: but as sand myself, we got used to turks, slavs and even curries throwing shit at us :what:
You know it’s over for curries when they think larping as sand nigger is an upgrade.