Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Oy vey

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/1ficz9o/whites_are_not_our_real_enemy_their_masters_are/

@AsiaCel @faded

the oyest of veys

I support racial segregation irl but it doesn't mean we need a racewar

We should unite to remove our problems & the root source of it

Jews subverted into our countries, due to the fact we were the most advanced in the world: We're the carpenters of civilization & empires, jews are the termites who work their way in the cracks.

Every goyim race should be against the Jews

I support racial segregation irl but it doesn't mean we need a racewar

We should unite to remove our problems & the root source of it

Jews subverted into our countries, due to the fact we were the most advanced in the world: We're the carpenters of civilization & empires, jews are the termites who work their way in the cracks.
No jews are the partner of the owners of those carpenter shops and hoard money and finance anyone who's trying to open his own shop, Jesus worked in one such shop and then he got fed up

I view all foreigners (of a different race) pretty much the same. Its every race for themselves, on a societal level, and if this isn't addressed, will lead to a race war

Except in places like Brazil where citizenhood isn't based on race

If most of that sub ever becomes antisemitic they'll get quarantined

Of course that gets deleted but they shit on wypipo all day every day and no one bats an eye lmao

Fun fact: Karl Marx criticized the Jews themselves, their ethnicity, he has an entire book criticizing them called The Jewish Question arguing that capitalism and Judaism are closely linked, that they are the same thing

If I am honest, I do not consider original Marxism a weapon of the elites, quite the opposite.

Of course it was co-opted and controlled by the Judeo-Zionist elites in the end, especially after the fall of the Soviet Union.

But anyway, people of the "third position" and liberalism are usually ignorant of these things.