Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oxford vs Cambridge?

Descartes

Descartes

18th century gentleman
★★★
I was thinking about getting a new degree, and I might apply for a scholarship, which one do you think is better or has higher status? Technically I should pick the best one specifically for my career but I learned that in life is not better to get a degree on the best university but on the one that has a better perception, you know, for job opportunities. I know both universities guarantee that, but since I can only choose one I am curious about which one is considered more prestigious.

I was thinking about getting a new degree, and I might apply for a scholarship, which one do you think is better or has higher status? Technically I should pick the best one specifically for my career but I learned that in life is not better to get a degree on the best university but on the one that has a better perception, you know, for job opportunities. I know both universities guarantee that, but since I can only choose one I am curious about which one is considered more prestigious.
They are both high iq. Either one will get u get 100k plus job. Choose the one with better major and aestheticv. Also remember to be prepared to be mogged by rich chads there. Many high iq rich chads in those unis. But also many curries and asians who study celed

Wow brag thread tbh, mods delete this

@PPEcel thoughts?

Biggest pile of bullshit I've heard today.
Are you an incel at Oxford? How is the incel community there? And how good looking are the girls? I want to know how hard is it going to be to cope, are there many stacies at Oxford? I want to study astrophysics and I want to believe there are not going to be too many foids, and even less attractive ones.

I wish I had your problem.

I have to say that both universities are largely regarded as equally prestigious in general. Whether you should choose Oxford or Cambridge actually depends on the field of study and the specific programme you're interested in. Are you applying for an undergraduate or a graduate programme?

By the way, if you're looking for a job in finance, consulting, or accounting, you should also consider the London School of Economics.

Oh. Well, I can tell you that the starting salary of the average graduate from a prestigious university is nowhere near 125k, whether you're counting in USD or GBP. I wouldn't be surprised if the average mid-career earnings hit 125k though.
Yeah but i went to state uni no wehre near as high iq as cambrdige. Still hit 100k plus after 4-5 years of work. Its not as hard if you try hard enough, and bullshit as many connections to get jobs.

Cambridge has more prestige, from what I can tell. Also I think their requirements were slightly higher.

Last edited:
Fuck dude im so retard, even intellectual mog is brutal. Literally who vs who?

I wish I had your problem.
Trust me, I have some horrible problems too :cryfeels: :feelscry: :feelsrope: but I know I can get a degree in astrophysics at a good university so I decided to distract me studying something I love instead of the career I chose (law), I might as well rope in a few years :feelskek: but I plan on ending law early so I can get two degrees instead of just changing careers, if things go well I might be happy after all, I try to stay optimistic because otherwise I'll die.

Are you an incel at Oxford? How is the incel community there? And how good looking are the girls? I want to know how hard is it going to be to cope, are there many stacies at Oxford? I want to study astrophysics and I want to believe there are not going to be too many foids, and even less attractive ones.

There is no "incel community". Ha ha ha. But if you have no social life and choose to spend all of your time in your room, or in a library, there is plenty of company.

Coping? Good universities don't select applicants for their sexual attractiveness, so the place isn't full of bikini models. But they don't reject applicants for being tall, skinny blondes either...so you'll see the occasional Stacy. Both Oxford and Cambridge have upwards of 20k students each...statistically speaking, there's going to be a few foids who not only mog you in terms of attractiveness but also in terms of academic and professional success. You will feel like shit when that happens.

But luckily for you, the gender balance for STEM subjects (except for biology-related programmes) are somewhat male-dominated.

OK. Time to get serious. I would like to go to a prestigious college - at 57. I'd have to really, really work at it.

brag reported

Coping? Good universities don't select applicants for their sexual attractiveness, so the place isn't full of bikini models. But they don't reject applicants for being tall, skinny blondes either...so you'll see the occasional Stacy. Both Oxford and Cambridge have upwards of 20k students each...statistically speaking, there's going to be a few foids who not only mog you in terms of attractiveness but also in terms of academic and professional success. You will feel like shit when that happens.
If I had that problem, I'd feel great.

no oxford for your face

i was thinking improve your awful english but wrong poster so never mind

how high of an iq do i need to post in this thread?

Degree in Astrophysics. Damn mog me.

Cambridges me. XD

Depends on what school you went to whether you get in. They're both very elitist.

Depends on what school you went to whether you get in. They're both very elitist.
Yes, I know, I wouldn't apply unless I think I have a chance, but maybe neither of them will want me, in that case I think I will apply to Yale but I really don't want to live in the United States

I do not know