Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel owning a car in highschool

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
In my last 2 years of highschool (grades 11-12) I've noticed that most popular and cool kids had their own car (most of them had braces also were signed up from an early age to a physical activity which increases lung power and capacity like wrestling, swimming, rowing etc., had good forward jaw growth, good under eye support).

Now to the point:
My non-chad friends that got cars became more rude and treated me like a lesser of human being because I didn't own a car. :feelscry:
JFL even what I though were my friends stopped hanging out with me because I have no car and I never even got invited for a drive. :feels:

Download

Now to the point:
My non-chad friends that got cars became more rude and treated me like a lesser of human being because I didn't own a car. :feelscry:

Now imagine being incapable of driving.

Typical students take 14 driving lessons. I had to take 30.
My 4th driving instructor yelled at me until i broke into tears. :feels:
I had 5 different instructors. My 2nd one called my mother a whore
(ёб твою мать)
Etymology[edit]
ёб (job, “fuck”) +‎ твою́ (tvojú, “your”) +‎ мать (matʹ, “mother”).
:cryfeels:

You've just triggered all of driverlicensecels.

in after lastgerman

He was a fat ogre, he liked to humiliate me I think he was bullied in childhood and likes to take out his frustration on other incels. Chads would have said something. I though he would be a cool dude because my foid classmate said he offered her snacks and was very friendly JFL. I went to him because I though I would make a cool friend (father figure like I guess, never had a father or any male in my life) went to his lessons aprox 10 got humiliated. :feelsbadman:
Also when he would finish the lesson he wouldn't take me to the place we've started he would drop me off in the other side of the city.

I drive, but I feel like driving a nice car in high school (like pretty much all my peers) would've probably given me better status tbh. I drive a shitbox that isn't even mine, and my parents aren't even poor. Even the kids who lived in trailers had a decent car to drive, JFL.

I've been using my cheap bike for years now and I'm college.

Cars are cringe, I use public transport.

i have a license but i don't own a car yet

He was a fat ogre, he liked to humiliate me I think he was bullied in childhood and likes to take out his frustration on other incels. Chads would have said something. I though he would be a cool dude because my foid classmate said he offered her snacks and was very friendly JFL. I went to him because I though I would make a cool friend (father figure like I guess, never had a father or any male in my life) went to his lessons aprox 10 got humiliated. :feelsbadman:
Also when he would finish the lesson he wouldn't take me to the place we've started he would drop me off in the other side of the city.
After lesson 1 with such a cunt you never go again.
Yeah, I like the trains.
Fuck that, I can't stand being trapped around ppl.

Typical students take 14 driving lessons. I had to take 30.
My 4th driving instructor yelled at me until i broke into tears. :feels:
I had 5 different instructors. My 2nd one called my mother a whore
(ёб твою мать)
Etymology[edit]
ёб (job, “fuck”) +‎ твою́ (tvojú, “your”) +‎ мать (matʹ, “mother”).
:cryfeels:
Lol, what the fuck? Why? Can you elaborate?

This picture was not there before... It triggers me... Ban female driving already. I am sick of it. I seriously want to punch her until she dies.