Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Overstyled beards are a soy trait

buried_alive

buried_alive

Major
★★★★★
When I see feminist men talking hardcore feminist shit, like the last one was a guy saying that those home AI things have female voices because society sees them as servants, it's almost always a guy with big, full beard or an overstyled big, full beard or a guy trying to show off how manly he is in some way. It's like they are trying to look overly manly to compensate something.

If you're not feeling manly enough, just stop with the cucked feminist shit and you might feel adequate again.

It's some fashion nowadays. Dusty motherfuckers having them. I got small goatee since I never shave but trim entire face

It's some fashion nowadays. Dusty motherfuckers having them. I got small goatee since I never shave but trim entire face
It's fine. This probably doesn't looks like you're trying too hard. I have a beard as well, but just shave the neck and cheeks.

All beards are for bugmen trying to hide their recessed chins now. If you aren't clean shaven or at best have a little stubble, even if you have a recessed jaw like me, then I don't respect you at all.

All beards are for bugmen trying to hide their recessed chins now. If you aren't clean shaven or at best have a little stubble, even if you have a recessed jaw like me, then I don't respect you at all.
Based.

I didnt shave for like 3 months because Im neet, but your post show me how ignorant I am. Time to shave it clean. Thank you.

I cant even grow a beard