Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Overprotective Parenting has Strong Negative Effects on Their Children

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
For those who identify as a "mentalcel" (including social retards) your parents may deserve a part of the blame.
Scientists have recently found that episodes of acute (brief) stress had positive effects on brain development in rats. Rats regularly subjected to acute minor stress had more neurons, neural stem cells, and connections in their hippocampus, the brain area noted for its role in converting short-term memory to long-term memory.

In another study, rats that were denied the ability to engage in the normal rough and tumble play-fighting as juveniles showed serious social problems as adults. These stress-deprived rats grew up to be hyper-aggressive and even anti-social.

Further, rats that are deprived of playful stress grow into adults that completely freeze when faced with stressful situations. Rats conditioned for stress during childhood, on the other hand, gain the ability to navigate stressful situations without locking up.

Light acute stress even helps rats learn proper fear responses as adults.

These studies do not stand alone. Stress has been studied in a variety of animals and the general conclusion is that acute mild stress is beneficial for brain development, social skills and behaviors, and even intelligence. It has even been shown that acute stress, unlike chronic stress, is good for the immune system!

The bottom line is that research is showing that safe, controlled amounts of acute stress may actually be good for us, especially as children. Safe stress is a way to relieving a "stress valve" that actually lowers levels of chronic stress over the long term. The expression "blowing off steam" is apropos.

Helicopter parents that seek to shield their children from all forms of adversity are not doing them any favors. Physical exertion, confrontations on the playground, competitions with real winners and real losers, getting minor bumps and bruises, and even periodically experiencing fear are all inducers of acute stress.

Falling off of a swing, for example, teaches a kid a variety of lessons that just can't be learned any other way. If kids are protected from all possible risks when the stakes are low, how will they navigate risk-taking when they are older and the stakes are much higher?

While we should all strive to protect children from chronic stress, depriving them of healthy forms of safe stress may leave them unable to deal with stress as adults.
Source (for the above only): https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...01608/yes-overprotective-parenting-harms-kids

A relationship between social anxiety and a parenting style marked by overprotection and low warmth has been repeatedly demonstrated (e.g., Bruch et al. in Anxiety Reaserch 2:57–65, 1989; Lieb et al. in Arch Gen Psychiatry 57:859–866, 2000). The current study supports the findings in the broader literature of a significant relationship between social anxiety and recollections of overprotective and cold parenting among college students
The parent–child relationship appears to be one contributor to the development and/or maintenance of child social anxiety.
Source (for the two quotes above): https://www.researchgate.net/profil...-sectional-and-Longitudinal-Relationships.pdf

I wasn't allowed to go to "sleepovers" or parties when I was in my early teens because my mother suspected we were gonna drink alcohol/do drugs (which we were gonna do). Basically fucked up my whole social life and spent all my weekends playing video games alone. :feelsrope: Single mothers are the main cause of mentalcels tbh

Last edited:
I can relate to those rats. My mother was very overprotective of me as a child(she also taught me next to nothing), and I was bullied relentlessly for it as a teenager. Femoids simply cannot be expected to raise boys.

It's funny because I get stressed out just from going outside, nevermind actual social situations. I'm not just a mentalcel though, as I'm legitimately ugly.

i doubt any mom is gonna be over protective over an ugly kid, lol

This Is the reason i have bad eyesight and shitty social skills.

I wasn't allowed to go to "sleepovers" or parties when I was in my early teens because my mother suspected we were gonna drink alcohol/do drugs (which we were gonna do). Basically fucked up my whole social life and spent all my weekends playing video games alone. :feelsrope: Single mothers are the main cause of mentalcels tbh
I can relate to those rats. My mother was very overprotective of me as a child(she also taught me next to nothing), and I was bullied relentlessly for it as a teenager. Femoids simply cannot be expected to raise boys.
Me tbh. A very underrated part of inceldom. As much hate as single mothers get, having a beta father isn't much better. If anything, it's more cucked because he's submitting to his wife.

My parents weren't overprotective, but I'm mentally ill so I was doomed anyways.

If I had kids I wouldn't let them do that either. Parties are breeding grounds for degeneracy. And kids today must absolutely be protected from degeneracy and the rotten morals of modern culture.

Th
If I had kids I wouldn't let them do that either. Parties are breeding grounds for degeneracy. And kids today must absolutely be protected from degeneracy and the rotten morals of modern culture.

Then enjoy having an incel kid and hearing him scream in his room LDARIng because he became a social Retard along with being ugly