Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Overly robust features are simply ugly

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
Especially when it's paired with short height, only point of robust phenotypes is that their biggest advantage is just being born as tall ( It's true tho taller animals are more also robust facially most of the times ), and if you are rare example of ogre face with short height you are giga truecel.
I'm just ugly autistic manlet, just end me already

Women love Men who are 70% masculine and 30% feminine and in their primes ( JBS ) they love pretty bois ( 50/50 ), tho i must admit that femboys will always root just liek ogres

Even chad like a Cavill has feminine eye area which balances his robust look

That's why kinda disagree that ricemen are incels and kinda with currycels too at same time, they less ogre phenotypes than whites or blacks, only their drawback is just being shorter than KANGZ and whites ( tho my favorite phenotypes are just white cutie phenotypes for women like alpinids, gracile meds or certain nordid phenotype, neo danubians etc ), believe also that white prettybois simply mog, female gaze pill explained why i'm a incel

@SocialzERo
@thespanishcel
@Copexodius Maximus
@DarkStar
@Animecel2D
@KillNiggers
@PixyceLGBTQ
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@tulasdanslos

Ugly means just masculine or at least overtly masculine, only positive masculine traits are big dick and tall height

Cope. Dimorphism is life.

I promise only autists on looksmaxx forums or here worship men like Pitt or Gandy

Ugly means just masculine or at least overtly masculine, only positive masculine traits are big dick and tall height
Of course. having a well developed jaw, chin, hollow cheeks is not positive at all

Of course. having a well developed jaw, chin, hollow cheeks is not positive at all
Hollow cheeks are ugly, but agree and chin definitely and Jaw too but overtly square jaws ( extreme cases ) are ugly

Suifuel for @wereq-cels

If women prefer robust men why our species is more and more neotenous ? Compare our ancestors with us ? And they were more neotneous than older species and even more than chimps or gorillas ?

@WorthlessSlavicShit

Hollow cheeks are ugly, but agree and chin definitely and Jaw too but overtly square jaws ( extreme cases ) are ugly
You are delusional if you think foids arent attracted to hollow cheeks but yes overly developed jaw and chin is not attractive to most foids

If women prefer robust men why our species is more and more neotenous ? Compare our ancestors with us ? And they were more neotneous than older species and even more than chimps or gorillas ?

@WorthlessSlavicShit
Because of our diets and lifestyle

You are delusional if you think foids arent attracted to hollow cheeks but yes overly developed jaw and chin is not attractive to most foids
They aren't attracted to it it's simply fact
Because of our diets and lifestyle
Lol and not natural selection ? Both Lifestyle and Selection are part of this

All I know is that it’s over for me because I look ogreish. Irl the only times manlets succeed is when they are pretty boys. It’s fucking over if you have a masculine ogerish chad face and you are manlet 5’5 and below

If you're a manlet and gymmaxx this is how you end up looking like:
688155.jpg

Fuck pics don't work

All I know is that it’s over for me because I look ogreish. Irl the only times manlets succeed is when they are pretty boys. It’s fucking over if you have a masculine ogerish chad face and you are manlet 5’5 and below
:yes:

Listen to this goy !

No. Sure some foids may go for more feminine looking males today but most like masculine features
You didn't answer the question, our species are becoming more and more neotenous especially which accelerated in modern times.

I agree. I'm a ogrecel