Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Overheard some foids

HueyLong

HueyLong

Greycel
Was near some foids today and started overhearing their conversation. This 2/10 ugly bitch started saying that some guy was 'disgusting' because he didn't have any muscle. First of all, just goes to show a foids disgust to below average men, but then I shit you not this group of girls starts discussing Starbucks orders. Honestly it sounds like I'm making up a stereotype for white girls but it's legit what I was hearing. Do women lack intelligence to have unique personalities or something? It's fucking baffling to me that women can be this shallow and predictable. "Durr what radioactive pink sludge do y'all wanna drink next"... Fucking imbeciles.

Was near some foids today and started overhearing their conversation. This 2/10 ugly bitch started saying that some guy was 'disgusting' because he didn't have any muscle. First of all, just goes to show a foids disgust to below average men, but then I shit you not this group of girls starts discussing Starbucks orders. Honestly it sounds like I'm making up a stereotype for white girls but it's legit what I was hearing. Do women lack intelligence to have unique personalities or something? It's fucking baffling to me that women can be this shallow and predictable. "Durr what radioactive pink sludge do y'all wanna drink next"... Fucking imbeciles.
I recommend alternate caffeinated drinks such as energy drinks, GrAY.

it's over

Foids are mindless sheep. Nothing more or less. And starbucks thrives on mindless foid sheep. :feelsjuice:

women tend to talk about people and their relationships

I overheard two foids at work and they talked about the same tier stuff pretty much. Don't know why you're surprised taRD