Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Overheard my girlfriend say she would leave me for someone taller

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

Overheard my girlfriend say she would leave me for someone taller.

Her friends made a comment on how I was a lot shorter than her ex boyfriend. My gf responded:

"If only he was as tall as [ex] he'd be 10 times better, If I could find someone taller than him, I would."

I guess I should mention my gf is barely 4'11 in shoes. I'm 5'9. The issue isn't the height, but the fact that she would leave me for something so trivial. I talked to her about it since and said she didn't mean anything by it, just that she always dated taller men. She has since apologized multiple times.

Is this a red flag of any kind of things to come or is it just me over thinking? :feelskek:

Over for this oofydoofy.

Women are incapable of loving your soul. Their love cannot outdo mere attraction or obsession. Yet they mislead you into believing it is divine, setting you up for your death or for insanity.

Last edited:
It's over for this guy, only a matter of time before she monkeybranches or cheats with a tallfag.

Overheard my girlfriend say she would leave me for someone taller.

Her friends made a comment on how I was a lot shorter than her ex boyfriend. My gf responded:

"If only he was as tall as [ex] he'd be 10 times better, If I could find someone taller than him, I would."

I guess I should mention my gf is barely 4'11 in shoes. I'm 5'9. The issue isn't the height, but the fact that she would leave me for something so trivial. I talked to her about it since and said she didn't mean anything by it, just that she always dated taller men. She has since apologized multiple times.

Is this a red flag of any kind of things to come or is it just me over thinking? :feelskek:
loop munching GIF
over for him

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA *deep breath* HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA