Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Overheard my father calling me an incel

allez

allez

Recruit
★★★
This is rather timely considering I just got this account.

Apparently he read an article in the papers about incels, I overhead him talking about this and he voiced his concerns that I was "incel" and harassing women online.

I just go to uni and play badminton, after I confronted him about this, he asked me what I use my computer for and I replied "I play Age of Empires and get Uni material", that seemed to quell his fears and he replied "oh ok, that's cool", odd reaction.

No idea what goes through his turbo chad mind.

J F L at boomers (and my life)

Normies are stealing our words. :reeeeee:

Chin and nose mogs mine.

at least you have a dad and can mess around with him

My dad is under the impression that one day I'll kill him; he is also suicidal, and so he constantly tries to piss me off hoping I'll off him. I am not kidding.

Your dad is not wrong.

Norwood 1 hairline.
Mogs me.

Nose mogs me into oblivion, and just slightly edges me out on everything else except age and Norwood (I mean no offence to you reaper, please let me be)

JFL, are we looking at the same picture?
Yes. Out of all his 50-60 years of existence he is one of those lucky males who didn't pay an extreme debt to the norwood reaper.

It's over for soncels

Yes. Out of all his 50-60 years of existence he is one of those lucky males who didn't pay an extreme debt to the norwood reaper.
I agree that his hairline isn't extremely bad for his age, but it's very far from NW1. Mine is a bit better (I'm also running cover up game with moderate success), and I consider it borderline NW3.

Still mogs me into nothingness anyway.

u do realise if he does a bit more research and goes onto a site like this he could potentially realise that u were lieing to him and find out you are an incel after all?

u do realise if he does a bit more research and goes onto a site like this he could potentially realise that u were lieing to him and find out you are an incel after all?
Doubt boomers know about this forum, they probably think we’re all browsing the 4chain.

You should have told him that you’re a Toxic Misogynist™

That is absolutely not a nw1 hairline though.

Sorry to interrupt, but the pic isn't him, it's a film reviewer called Mike Stoklasa

this will be the new "you a fag, son?"

My dad is a bluepilled retard. He called the suicide fuckers on me and I had to make the cunts fuck off.

Thank God my dad is extremely blackpilled.

He was an incel before he bought his wife and knows just how shit things are for ugly men like us.

Thank God my dad is extremely blackpilled.

He was an incel before he bought his wife and knows just how shit things are for ugly men like us.
Did she divorce-rape him in the end?

No he's still with her. She was very young when he married her, plus it was decades ago when Tinder and internet weren't a thing.
How did he buy her?

JFL.
Sometimes they ask me my activity online, who are the people I'm talking to.
I mess with them and said with my ethnik brothers.

How did he buy her?

He didn't literally buy her but he did have money back which is what she found attractive. Basically a green card digger in which he lucked out and didn't get divorce raped.

My mom saw me browsing this site but she dosent know what an incel is thankfully