Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Overheard a muslim pro-Russian foid at the kurdish restaurant

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
It was dirt cheap and it had good reviews so I gave it a go and tried it, it was good. Owner and waiters barely speak Spanish so it's a good signal that it's not a fake restaurant. In the table next to me there was an muslim foid (with the hijab and everything) talking with another guy, they were speaking in English so probably on of them didn't speak Arab (or Turkish, or Kurd, or whatever) which I found weird. They both seemed educated they talked about their careers, then about retro vidya and then about war in Ukraine, the foid says something like "Ukraine is a country full of neonazis and essentially controlled by NATO, also when the people of Gaza defend themselves are terrorist but when the people on Ukraine do it they are heroes? Not that I support war but I'm more on the side of Putin". The other guy quickly changed topic probably because he didn't want to ruin his date kek.

Most ethnics are pro-Russian , from what I've seen
Yeah pro Russia all the way. Westerners act like they are good people and so liberal and stuff. But it was the West that enslaved, colonised, genocided etc.

During the decolonistion period it was the West that in secret funded anti immigration movements amingst the etnics which means again as before they funded genocide, rape, killing.

Russia helped etnics consistently to be free during the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's. All ethnic engineers were educated in Russia.

White Westeners think etnics will fight alongside them against Russia. They are seriously mistaken. Ethnics will fight FOR Russia if things get really though for Putin. They will allow Russia to build military factories on their lands and allow Russia to use their resources.

I dont think the West is ready to fight billions of well armed ethnics. Dont forget how the West bombed sands in the middle East. No love lost there buddy.

anti decolonisation

Who tf talks about retro video games in public

Yeah pro Russia all the way. Westerners act like they are good people and so liberal and stuff. But it was the West that enslaved, colonised, genocided etc.

During the decolonistion period it was the West that in secret funded anti immigration movements amingst the etnics which means again as before they funded genocide, rape, killing.

Russia helped etnics consistently to be free during the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's. All ethnic engineers were educated in Russia.

White Westeners think etnics will fight alongside them against Russia. They are seriously mistaken. Ethnics will fight FOR Russia if things get really though for Putin. They will allow Russia to build military factories on their lands and allow Russia to use their resources.

I dont think the West is ready to fight billions of well armed ethnics. Dont forget how the West bombed sands in the middle East. No love lost there buddy.

That's not Russia, that was the Soviet Union. The Ukraine was as much a part of it as Russia, my guess is that she probably read a lot of conspiracy theories and let's not forget that the Russian Federation is heavily involved in Western Asia and Northern Africa in its own cold war with the Republic of Turkey, the enemies of the Kurds.

Wise of the man to change subjects, he probably wanted to get laid tonight otherwise he would have confronted her.

That's not Russia, that was the Soviet Union. The Ukraine was as much a part of it as Russia, my guess is that she probably read a lot of conspiracy theories and let's not forget that the Russian Federation is heavily involved in Western Asia and Northern Africa in its own cold war with the Republic of Turkey, the enemies of the Kurds.

Wise of the man to change subjects, he probably wanted to get laid tonight otherwise he would have confronted her.
Yea good point to put things in the right perspective. It was the Soviet Union and Red China those days that helped ethnics. Still ethnics prefer Russia and China to the West. I dont need to keep repeating what the Western Coalition did in the Middle East just recenty. What happenend there is the very same thing that happened in Africa during the 90's with all the civil wars and in Asia during the 60's , 70's. Plus the long memories of colonisation and stuff like that.

Ethnics dont like the West in that kind of way like they like China and Russia when it comes to picking sides in a war.

Anyway that stuff of Russia vs Turkey is much broader and also involves Sunni, Shia Islam so kind of not relevant to how Ethnics view Russia. Of course countries like Saudi Arabia will side with the USA because of the dollar dollar bill but the others probably wont.

Most ethnics are pro-Russian , from what I've seen
I have many currycel classmates from uni and they're more neutral like calling for peace and all without taking any sides. One of them is so deluded that he shared a whatsapp status saying something like "India should intervene and be the mediator for peace, send Modi to Ukraine for peace talks" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I have many currycel classmates from uni and they're more neutral like calling for peace and all without taking any sides. One of them is so deluded that he shared a whatsapp status saying something like "India should intervene and be the mediator for peace, send Modi to Ukraine for peace talks" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Why are modern curries so soy?

Why are modern curries so soy?
I dunno man, he's always sharing stuff like this. Always posting status like "Most technology CEOs are from India, proud to be Indian" or "India projected to be the 2nd largest economy in 2030". So he's a mix of a soy and an Indian nationalist.

I dunno man, he's always sharing stuff like this. Always posting status like "Most technology CEOs are from India, proud to be Indian" or "India projected to be the 2nd largest economy in 2030". So he's a mix of a soy and an Indian nationalist.
They sure love to cope with the india superpower thing. Remember when they thought 2020 was the yr streetshitland would become a superpower?:feelshaha: