Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

overheard 15-y/o foids talking about getting dicked by chad

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
but IT says foids under 18 are asexual angels who are completely incapable of having sexual temptations! :soy::soy::soy:

high quality audio recording and photos of their IDs or larp

IT cucks are deluded. Posted a thread couple of weeks ago about a roastie who took 40 dicks by the age of 17.

IT is retarded, obviously.
They start at 12 years old.
>Not joking btw

Soon they will start at 9 so does that meen pedophilia will be soon ok :feelstrash:
If the guy is Chad, then yes. Holes are disgusting pedo.

They start at 12. Our hyper-sexualized culture even encourages it.

:soy: 15 year olds dont even have vaginers yet inkelts!!!!!!!!

IT cucks are deluded. Posted a thread couple of weeks ago about a roastie who took 40 dicks by the age of 17.
I knew a few like this in high school. Not directly of course jfl

Foids are fucking nasty. Had one brag in a server once about how she cammed for guys when she was 8. Left that shit soon after.

not 15 but where i work i overheard a 17yo say she is dating a 34yo guy who is in an incubus cover band LOL
apparent he is going to make it big and will buy everything for her.
just looking at her you could tell she has had 100s of different dicks in her mouth.

Most 15-year-old girls are not virgins. I went to a public school and most girls around that age already had boyfriends. Some had been in relationships since they were 12-year-olds! unfortunately, I've always been too unattractive. I didn't score a single girlfriend.